Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Hide contents

OH SHIT I didn't expect Ms. Marvel to be in there, but I guess it'll be good to introduce her before she gets her own show

Wasn't her casting already announced a while ago? 

Also I thought that her show would be out before this movie? 

1 minute ago, Jmerc said:

Hide contents

Wasn't her casting already announced a while ago? 

Also I thought that her show would be out before this movie? 

Yea I was already aware she was casted, I just thought the movie would come first for some reason lol but I think you're right the show will release first

I finally watched New Mutants.

Lawd give me the strength. 

I think the hardest part of this movie were the accents. Maisie Williams is from the UK, so I'd expect that she could do a halfway decent Scottish accent. NAH. 

And then you have Charlie Heaton doing his "Get the shotgun, pa!" Kentucky accent...which is truthfully worse. But, at least he's trying for something outside the UK. 

Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik is fine. Maybe bring her back for a future films. Otherwise...let's pretend this never happened.

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Is that also on Disney+? I've been holding off on it lol

It's not, and probably won't be for a while. HBO apparently has streaming rights to it until 2022...and I don't think they even have New Mutants on HBO Max for some reason.

I rented it on Amazon for $6 or something. I was really bored last night. Lol.

Possible Ending Spoilers So Beware if you don't want the possibility of the Ending spoiled

Funko has announced a new WandaVision Pop

Now why would his name be in Quotations? No other Pops of WandaVision has them. Maybe he is actually Mephisto?

Cant wait for the Pop though, definitely getting it, along with the others

Edited by TrisetMaster908

^

I'm not really gonna buy into that. Having Mephisto in this show would be too busy...and things are honestly better if Wanda is just the "villain" herself. I think the reason for the quotations is just the simple fact that the MCU already had a Quicksilver, and this ain't him. For the sake of properly identifying that this isn't a toy of the Pietro from previous MCU films, they put the quotations around the name. I'm not saying it's impossible that this Pietro is a disguised villain...but a Funko Pop isn't the proof I need to go down that road. Lol.

I'm hoping that Wanda is just having a mental breakdown on her own, and sitting on the fence of good and evil because she is distraught. It's a better angle than "Mephisto is messing with her", IMO. It's more relatable.

Edited by Generations

I thought that was a "show after the show" type thing at first glance. Was gonna vent my frustrations over that format. 

Guess it's fine if it's about the movies too...but, WandaVision is such a weird place to start for a series like that. You'd think they would start with an actual film first.

9 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

there's a mid-credits scene in WV episode 7 btw, in case y'all get mad like me as soon as "Please Stand By" shows up and turn off the TV 😂

they almost got me too until I paused to go back to work and saw how much time was left. Like, no way they'd dedicate over 5 minutes to credits. 

So Wanda went inside Agatha's house and she looked at the curtains and saw a Fly...Mephisto's first appearance was as a Fly....why randomly show a fly if there wasn't a meaning to it? About last week, with me talking about Pietro's Funko having Quotations Marks around his name, now we know it was Agatha All Along

Omg this just clicked in my head

Agnes is just Agatha Harkness put together 

Ag for Agatha, Nes for Harkness 

Agnes

Edited by TrisetMaster908