Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wandavision was quite enjoyable. Really didn't care for a spin-off involving 2 of the least interesting characters (to me), but I was pleasantly surprised and it seems the producers are keen to make it stand out. I have no idea where it's going to go tbh, it might be obvious to others, but I didn't keep up with trailers or production news so I have no clue. Katheryn Hahn is a delight though. 

I just read up on the slate of projects that Disney+ has coming up. I'm very keen on them gathering a street-level platform of shows. Very excited for guys like Moon Knight, Blade, Kate Bishop's Hawkeye (I think I saw that one?), She-Hulk and Falcon & Winter Soldier. IT's all very exciting to me, and could make for some very fun crossovers.

Edited by Creepia

I wish I appreciated the cameo more at first. I was disappointed it wasn't Aaron Taylor Johnsons because I like his Quicksilver more, but now its sunk it its amazing because this is bringing in the Mutants, he is now the first Mutant in the MCU. Wanda said Pietro was in a far away place, another Universe away.

Also the dog part brought back sad memories when my dog died in 2019. I still think Agnes is Agatha Harkness

I highly suggest watching a Youtuber named The Canadian Ladd, he watches Marvel/DC Movies at .25x Speed, yes I typed that right lol. He finds cool things 

One thing he caught, wasn't even at .25x speed, it was with Audio Description, it said Wanda stares at Pietro from the X-Men Films. I mean its obvious but cool that pointed that out. What IF Agnes killed Sparky herself just to see if Wanda could bring back the dead

Edited by TrisetMaster908