Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Just remembered the ending to the last Spiderman so it'll make sense for him to appear as Matt Murdock at least. A little introduction to the character for those who haven't seen the show. Which will then bring a lot of new viewers to the show before hopefully they bring it back. Crazy to think who hasn't seen the show yet but some are just movie people.

Now hopefully Vincent D'Onofiro returns as Kingpin. Now I don't see the actually having any way a big role. Maybe Matt Murdock because of the ending of FFH. But maybe lead into either another movie that will be the Spiderverse or give others a separate movie of their own. So id expect Toby and Andrew have a small role and then an actual Spiderverse movie staring all 3 and fighting The Sinister Six. Im pumped for this movie 

As Fight Me said, it was a GREAT DAY to be a Marvel and Star Wars fan. I'm most excited for Fantastic Four(And to finally have one that won't suck) Thor Love and Thunder(Glad Christian Bale is the villian)

Freaking cool Abomination is gonna return, with it being the same actor I hope that means The Thinker may return 

I'm with you, I actually despise Tom’s portrayal.  I mean, I don't want it to be cancelled as I just won't watch, but the character has been done to death already that I really don't care for him or the show.

That goes for a lot of the MCU for me. Most of it it is pretty lazy writing at this point and they've made every character a Spider-Man “lolz” character, so hopefully they don't f-up Moon Knight— and if true— Daredevil. 

• 4 weeks later...