Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jmerc

And this is why time travel is so finicky. They did it fine and it works 100% in context. They did not need to do any more than what they actually did. The movie has PLENTY of fanservice anyway, War Machine never needed to be in the battle of NY. He was in Sokovia and then every one since. That is enough.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen that before. But, it's definitely quality. Really makes you wonder what they were thinking. :lol: I mean...during the shooting process, that is basically what they were all seeing. And at no point, did a single person stop and say "what the hell are we doing here?" Lol.

Edited by Generations

That whole middle time travel part reallllllllllllly dragged for me.

Same though it had some good moments like Captain America's ass and him and Tony on that military base.

Can't wait to get the Blu-Ray version of the movie, it's taking way tooo long to come out. :( Also, funny thing about Endgame is that for people who watch Bollywood, it's not that long at all.

lmao never thought of the phone call from Hawkeyes wife 5 years after she got snapped :lol:

Maybe the world thought, Hey half our world is gone, let's atleast give everyone free phone plans lol. But yeah, man 1 more week till I'll have End Game in my hands. It did come out on digital last week on my B-Day(nothing usually comes out then lol) but when it comes to movies I want to physically in my hands. Now games on the other hand I'll do digital lol

But for real like, we don't we just have a Sony thread? Cos it aint MCU.

Because, no one gives a shit about the garbage Sony makes, so those movies can be discussed as a footnote.

You know Gen...that's a fair point actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking: Spider-Man Out of the MCU: Marvel, Sony Can't Reach Deal

According to Deadline, Marvel Studios will not produce any further Spider-Man films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, due to an inability between Sony Pictures and Disney to reach new terms that would have given Disney a co-financing stake moving forward.

A dispute at the top levels of both companies has essentially resulted in Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige being nixed from future Spider-Man projects, according to Deadline. Disney had asked for a 50/50 co-financing agreement between the two studios on future Spider-Man films. Again according to Deadline's sources, Sony turned that offer down. Sony proposed keeping the arrangement similar to the terms that dictated the first two Spider-Man MCU films, such that Disney would only receive 5% of first dollar gross. Disney refused that deal.

This is also potentially why Marvel Studios declined to announce a new Spider-Man film at Comic Con 2019. Sony still holds the screen rights to Spider-Man solo films, and is also the distributor, going all the way back to Sam Raimi's 2002 Spider-Man.

Deadline's sources state that two additional Spider-Man movies are in the works, and that actor Tom Holland and Homecoming and Far From Home director Jon Watts will still be participating. Producer Amy Pascal, who has worked on every Spider-Man film universe entry since Homecoming (including Venom and Spider-Verse) will also stay on.

This story is developing.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/20/breaking-spider-man-out-of-the-mcu-marvel-sony-cant-reach-deal?sf107511944=1

SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

Breaking: Spider-Man Out of the MCU: Marvel, Sony Can't Reach Deal

According to Deadline, Marvel Studios will not produce any further Spider-Man films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, due to an inability between Sony Pictures and Disney to reach new terms that would have given Disney a co-financing stake moving forward.

A dispute at the top levels of both companies has essentially resulted in Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige being nixed from future Spider-Man projects, according to Deadline. Disney had asked for a 50/50 co-financing agreement between the two studios on future Spider-Man films. Again according to Deadline's sources, Sony turned that offer down. Sony proposed keeping the arrangement similar to the terms that dictated the first two Spider-Man MCU films, such that Disney would only receive 5% of first dollar gross. Disney refused that deal.

This is also potentially why Marvel Studios declined to announce a new Spider-Man film at Comic Con 2019. Sony still holds the screen rights to Spider-Man solo films, and is also the distributor, going all the way back to Sam Raimi's 2002 Spider-Man.

Deadline's sources state that two additional Spider-Man movies are in the works, and that actor Tom Holland and Homecoming and Far From Home director Jon Watts will still be participating. Producer Amy Pascal, who has worked on every Spider-Man film universe entry since Homecoming (including Venom and Spider-Verse) will also stay on.

This story is developing.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/20/breaking-spider-man-out-of-the-mcu-marvel-sony-cant-reach-deal?sf107511944=1

SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

Bumping it here. Greedy af Disney