SMACKVILLE to feature WWE Championship Triple Threat Match live on WWE Network July 27

Oresama

During the week,@FinnBalor suffered an undisclosed injury. @WWEMedical has unfortunately not cleared him for competition tonight at #SMACKVILLE. It is unknown who or if@ShinsukeN defends his title tonight. Stay tuned as we learn more.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1155273731993997312?s=20

For anyone who will be watching enjoy!

The Samoa Joe studio shots are cool, reminds me of the Beautiful People intro back in 2002.

Also, the graphics and everything for this show reminds me of SD 2016 pre-Draft for some reason lol

I miss the 054. :(

Anyone else's sound delayed by like a second?

Nah. Back out real quick and see if it fixes it lol

Banned because it hurt Bryan.

Proof?

Either Ali's debut or second match, he landed on Bryan's face. Still used it for months afterwards though.

It probably happened for the live crowd. The Starrcade and Shield specials we've seen have only been like half or even a third of the actual card.

It probably happened for the live crowd. The Starrcade and Shield specials we've seen have only been like half or even a third of the actual card.

Yeah but they also advertised it on WWE TV that the match would happen so it was cancelled from airing on the special is what I mean.

Archived