Official NXT Takeover: Toronto Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...the breakout tourney winner can go for whatever title they want. ?

And the NXT title should have neither ACH or Grimes going after it.

I imagine the winner will get a title match on an episode of weekly TV. Like Apollo Crews did that one time.

Well...the breakout tourney winner can go for whatever title they want. ?

And the NXT title should have neither ACH or Grimes going after it.

I imagine the winner will get a title match on an episode of weekly TV. Like Apollo Crews did that one time.

I keep forgetting it's for a title match. Regardless who gets it, neither should win the title. Neither Myles or Grimes should be beating either Cole or Dream.

I like Swerve. But is it just me or he doesn't seem that fluid when he is doing his high flyng stuff? I don't mind it really, and I dig that handstand apron combo, but he kinda looks a bit slow?

I just watched a few matches in WWE though, not his earlier stuff.

ACH vs Dream would be dope yall are *censored*ing tripping

Yeah, maybe on an episode of NXT. There are half a dozen better guys suited for Dreams opponents at Takeovers. Strong and Dunne being 2 of them.

My friend is actually trying to convince me Strong would be a good choice to win the NA belt, but his starpower feels so much lower than Dream and Dunne for me. The only reason he'd win IMO is if they really wanted UE to hold all the belts, dude feels more like a chaser than a champion to me.

My friend is actually trying to convince me Strong would be a good choice to win the NA belt, but his starpower feels so much lower than Dream and Dunne for me. The only reason he'd win IMO is if they really wanted UE to hold all the belts, dude feels more like a chaser than a champion to me.

You need more starpower to be a chaser, than a champion tbh.

While Dunne & Dream do have infinitely more character than Strong, storywise Strong is the best option, considering the vast additions of faces to the NXT midcard as of late.

You need more starpower to be a chaser, than a champion tbh.

While Dunne & Dream do have infinitely more character than Strong, storywise Strong is the best option, considering the vast additions of faces to the NXT midcard as of late.

I'd rather Dunne just be a heel in that case. Makes sense for his character. And Dream can easily play heel if need be, he's basically a tweener.

Archived