WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasha really gonna come back just to be put with Bayley again?

no no no

Prob at first before turning on her. SummerSlam is right around the corner lol

Which is looooooong overdue, IMO.

Another garbage Raw, why am I not surprised? Until the old man is gone? Only then will we get change.

Oh and for *Censored* sake, give Cesaro his trunks back. That shitty attire he has currently is...well, shit. CHANGE IT!

The tag elimination opener, Rey losing in his return match against a guy who should be selling his injures from last week, and the masked babyface getting pinned show how inept and clueless they are at booking. They can't even get the fundamentals right. It's embarrassing.

Another garbage Raw, why am I not surprised? Until the old man is gone? Only then will we get change.

Oh and for *Censored* sake, give Cesaro his trunks back. That shitty attire he has currently is...well, shit. CHANGE IT!

Doubt it. Don't get your expectations too high.

And its cooling him off, too. First week was interesting. Second week was fine... but lets not get carried away with this. Third week, head-scratcher. Theres no mystique or originality to this anymore. Its become formulaic and trite. Very similar to the Black bs. Theyre stalling instead of building.

Doubt it. Don't get your expectations too high.

Yup. You're right. Wishful thinking I suppose.

The tag elimination opener, Rey losing in his return match against a guy who should be selling his injures from last week, and the masked babyface getting pinned show how inept and clueless they are at booking. They can't even get the fundamentals right. It's embarrassing.

Yeah. I was like.. how the *Censored* can a mixed tag have elimination rules? All just for the stupid commercial shit. It's beyond embarrassing at this point tbh.

I mean, yeah it would be a ton better for them to re-debut and then not get used in those 3 weeks...

If this is all it takes for you to lose interest in a new Bray character, or especially Aleister Black, then you are setting yourself for some dissapointments...

If Blacks opponent will be Orton, then they have a pretty good excuse (for a lack of better word) , since they've let him take a rest and heal up some neck problems...

Cant even take Cesaros new push seriously with that terrible attire.

I like the attire >_>

So RAW was boring. Had hopes after last week, gonna give it another week or two since Heyman still had to close out whatever ER stories were going on. Curious how he does with fresh material. If it's still shit, then I'm out again.

Archived