WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson Fury and Cain Velasquez show up and this forum *censored*ing dies.

Wym
Forum was dead for hours. Like couldn't click on the threads at all.

Yep, what he said. It was annoying.

When The Fiend showed up, I liked how Nakamura and Zayn were also minding their surroundings, with the camera feed even cutting to Nakamura at times, like it was possible he could've been victimized as well. It sells the threat of The Fiend and how he has everybody in his grasp. Loved that so much.

Both. It's a terrible response because you believe it nullifies my whole point which was basically saying you're comparison was very flawed and inaccurate.

You brought in the belt. I didn't. Not to mention, he had a six month run and he lost to THE most protected guy in the WWE. Nothing to get mad about. You guys are acting like he's going to be on main event next week in a feud with Zach Ryder.

You can make this case about Kofi's booking but my issue with you is that you made a bad comparison to justify your reasoning which then made your reasoning look really faulty. That's it. I was just pointing out how dissimilar the Lesnar/Goldberg match was.

But for the record, I'm not as shattered over this as you think I am. I thought his run as champ wasn't very good, frankly. He was uninteresting and his opponents and feuds were lackluster to say the least. My main problem with this whole thing is that you generally shouldn't book your champions to look weak and insignificant as that. Kofi IMO came off looking like a nobody. I don't think his future is dire. I know he'll survive this ultimately. But in that moment -- losing that match like he did and then pushed aside to be forgotten about so that the real fighters can get to work -- he came off as a total nobody. Not cool. You don't do that to your champ especially in front of a slew of new viewers.

Bryan was treated the same way against Sheamus at Wrestlemania no less. He went on to have a pretty good career.

Quite genuinely, who the hell is Cain Velasquez? He looked dumb as hell, put a shirt on.

He beat Brock's ass in UFC and did some flippy flips in AAA a couple months ago.

Both. It's a terrible response because you believe it nullifies my whole point which was basically saying you're comparison was very flawed and inaccurate.

You brought in the belt. I didn't. Not to mention, he had a six month run and he lost to THE most protected guy in the WWE. Nothing to get mad about. You guys are acting like he's going to be on main event next week in a feud with Zach Ryder.

You can make this case about Kofi's booking but my issue with you is that you made a bad comparison to justify your reasoning which then made your reasoning look really faulty. That's it. I was just pointing out how dissimilar the Lesnar/Goldberg match was.

But for the record, I'm not as shattered over this as you think I am. I thought his run as champ wasn't very good, frankly. He was uninteresting and his opponents and feuds were lackluster to say the least. My main problem with this whole thing is that you generally shouldn't book your champions to look weak and insignificant as that. Kofi IMO came off looking like a nobody. I don't think his future is dire. I know he'll survive this ultimately. But in that moment -- losing that match like he did and then pushed aside to be forgotten about so that the real fighters can get to work -- he came off as a total nobody. Not cool. You don't do that to your champ especially in front of a slew of new viewers.

Bryan was treated the same way against Sheamus at Wrestlemania no less. He went on to have a pretty good career.

Re-read his post. He made several points that don't apply to Bryan vs Sheamus in the slightest.

Archived