WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See...that's the angle they should have done with Maria and Mike. She straight up has a black baby, and Mike is like "My son is beautiful"...somehow completely neglecting the fact that it's clearly not his. :lol:

And then you spin it so they eventually reveal that he knew all along that the baby wasn't his, and he was just being a good father...and people feel bad for thinking he was that dumb.

I mean...I don't even like that angle, typing it out...but, it's better than what we have. Lol.

I'm saying that I would have preferred Dolph, as I think he'd be a better fit than Lashley because he has more character and you could easily use the excuse that Lana or Dolph wanted to "rekindle an old flame" or some shit. The whole storyline is lame as *Censored* regardless of who's in the position, in my opinion - but dynamic of both Lana and Dolph being heels rather than babyfaces in this situation would have made it a bit more interesting than before.

I'm saying that I would have preferred Dolph, as I think he'd be a better fit than Lashley because he has more character and you could easily use the excuse that Lana or Dolph wanted to "rekindle an old flame" or some shit. The whole storyline is lame as *Censored* regardless of who's in the position, in my opinion - but dynamic of both Lana and Dolph being heels rather than babyfaces in this situation would have made it a bit more interesting than before.

Well again, it would be the same angle...

Even if this context, character-less Lashley is more interesting because it didn't already happen.

No matter how *censored*ed up that sounds :lol:

Didn't remember that Dolph and Lana were faces in that angel lol Think I blocked out that part.

Bobby Lashley: Sexual Chocolate

br2vH8m.jpg

Tbh I would be down with "The Mighty" Bobby Lashley having a creepy ladies man gimmick :lol:... It's not like he has any kind of character now anyways.

Not in the expense of Rusev though :(

What if CM punk returned to NXT tonight? Lead that brand

No.

If the stories of Punk being on better terms with Vince than Trips are true, then...nope.

Supposedly both HHH and Punk have put aside their differences. I don't think I'd want CM Punk in down in NXT as any sort of "leader" or anything.

No.

If the stories of Punk being on better terms with Vince than Trips are true, then...nope.

Supposedly both HHH and Punk have put aside their differences. I don't think I'd want CM Punk in down in NXT as any sort of "leader" or anything.

Agreed. Also, I'm not sure that Punk's ego would be ok with going to NXT if we're honest. Love the guy, but his head is massive.

No.

Agreed. Also, I'm not sure that Punk's ego would be ok with going to NXT if we're honest. Love the guy, but his head is cmassive.

One of the big issues punk had was the schedule though; NXT would allow him to do more of what he wants, with a more limited schedule.

If WWE wanted Punk to wrestle again and if he actually agreed to do so, I think he'd be better off on RAW/SmackDown for the sake of viewership and stuff. He'd definitely help NXT out a lot, too, but I think they're fine right now with the talent they have.

Also, CM Punk was crazy popular before he left. Him going down to NXT would feel weird to me.

No.

Agreed. Also, I'm not sure that Punk's ego would be ok with going to NXT if we're honest. Love the guy, but his head is cmassive.

One of the big issues punk had was the schedule though; NXT would allow him to do more of what he wants, with a more limited schedule.

So he'd try to leverage his worth to get that schedule on the main roster, probably get the Randy Orton deal.

Archived