WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

I'm assuming this will lead into a match between Reigns and Rowan at SS, in which, somehow, I hope Murphy interferes and screws Reigns in revenge. An alliance between Bryan and Murphy could be huge if done right.

Where does Joe fit into that though? I feel like it'll be Reigns and Joe (who will probably turn face) vs Bryan and Rowan at Summerslam.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming this will lead into a match between Reigns and Rowan at SS, in which, somehow, I hope Murphy interferes and screws Reigns in revenge. An alliance between Bryan and Murphy could be huge if done right.

Where does Joe fit into that though? I feel like it'll be Reigns and Joe (who will probably turn face) vs Bryan and Rowan at Summerslam.

He doesn't and shouldn't. He was wrongfully accused and if anything, should just have a match with Rowan/Bryan/Murphy or whoever the attacker was the week after SummerSlam, probably lose that, and go back to doing Samoa Joe things. Joe and Reigns teaming a week after they were beating the hell out of one another wouldn't sit too well with me. Yes Joe showed concern for the man in the car crash, but I'd equate that to Edge being concerned for Jeff Hardy during the 2009 staged pyro mishap. You hate one another, but don't actually want anyone to f'n die.

Bruh why they make Chad Gable look like a bitch like that for no reason? After giving WWE the 2 greatest matches in 205 Live history? And what happened to the storyline with Apollo where he was gonna coach him, I guess? Lol

It's important to some of us.

And why's that? It was randomly thrown together last week when they decided to have Black moan in his dark room again. From a story standpoint, there's not much to it.

Because I like both guys and want to watch them wrestle at a show I will actually watch? Not hard to figure that one out.

I dont care what the story is. :lol: You can have your Ziggler vs Goldberg because the story is better.

And why's that? It was randomly thrown together last week when they decided to have Black moan in his dark room again. From a story standpoint, there's not much to it.
Because I like both guys and want to watch them wrestle at a show I will actually watch? Not hard to figure that one out.

I dont care what the story is. :lol: You can have your Ziggler vs Goldberg because the story is better.

Based on the fact that they decided to cut the match, I doubt Black & Zayn were to going to be given enough time to put on a remarkable match anyway. So if the match was unlikely to be remarkable and if the story is thin, what's the point?

Based on the fact that they decided to cut the match, I doubt Black & Zayn were to going to be given enough time to put on a remarkable match anyway. So if the match was unlikely to be remarkable and if the story is thin, what's the point?

The point is that I wanted to watch 2 guys I really enjoy on PPV. I cared for that match like 50x more than most on the card simply because who was in it. I don't watch WWE for the storylines. I (for the most party) don't follow the storylines at all, I just like watching WWE a handful of times a month for cool fight scenes.

So yeah, that's why.

The point is that I wanted to watch 2 guys I really enjoy on PPV. I cared for that match like 50x more than most on the card simply because who was in it. I don't watch WWE for the storylines. I (for the most party) don't follow the storylines at all, I just like watching WWE a handful of times a month for cool fight scenes.

So yeah, that's why.

In other words, it's a you problem. Alright. I'm sorry WWE couldnt cater to your preferences, but they made the right decision.

Black and Zayn are both great wrestlers, respectively, so it obviously made for a cool match-up - but, I did not mind having the match scrapped from the if it was due to the lack of story or something. That's also not to mention that the entire card is probably stacked with close to a dozen other matches that draw investment on both sides; the match-up itself and the story going into it.

Reason Why Aleister Black vs. Sami Zayn Happened On Smackdown and Not Summerslam

In the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained why this was done, and how it related to overhaul of the show hours before it went on the air.

He said: "The deal with Aleister Black and Sami Zayn was when Vince showed up and didn't like Smackdown and he tore the whole show apart...when he was done with the stuff he didn't like and then changing the main event, they had an hour to fill. It was, 'Well, what can we do with this hour? Let's put the Aleister Black match with Sami Zayn on'. So that was one of the things they did to fill the hole. So they took that off the PPV. That's the reason that's off the PPV."

https://411mania.com/wrestling/reason-why-aleister-black-vs-sami-zayn-happened-on-smackdown-and-not-summerslam/

I like him alot right now. Hes been great ever since hes returned even down to the handling of his character. And its nice to see him get dope crowd reactions

Just a shame that WWE rushed revealing his attacker though. Was enjoying the 'who dunnit' storyline. But, typical WWE always screwing things up.

I may need my head looked at, but...I'm starting to (slowly) like Roman Reigns. Just a little mind you.

It was so cool to see him in Hobbs & Shaw. I wish he had a bigger role in it. Dare I say I was looking forward to him the most in the movie lol

They could still do some type of swerve, they can do Murphy vs Roman at Summerslam and/or show whether Bryan is involved or not since he assured in a promo that Rowan wasn't

I need to watch Hobbes and Shaw next week since I put it off for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood this week for Regal Tuesdays

They could still do some type of swerve, they can do Murphy vs Roman at Summerslam and/or show whether Bryan is involved or not since he assured in a promo that Rowan wasn't

I need to watch Hobbes and Shaw next week since I put it off for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood this week for Regal Tuesdays

I paid $2 bucks for it

Archived