WWE names Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff Executive Directors of Raw and SmackDown LIVE

kidd0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im highly interested in this. It makes me wonder if Heyman can turn Raw around and while Bischoff and Smackdown seems out of place im excited to see what he can do with his turn with the blue brand like Heyman did years ago

Thank god, but its just a start. Raw had what 3-3500 people in attendance this week? That in itself is absurd regardless where they were at. I think the poor attendance recently* (last few months, not the last several years) is finally to show that hey we need to do something. People aren't just coming to the show because we're a big brand. We have to try maybe?

I think Bischoff wouldve been better on Raw & Heyman on SD but lets see what they can do.

Like others said, wildcard is the first thing that needs to go. Then fix the 2/3 falls BS.

Simple solution: Have ads before and after matches. Not during.

Heyman's been back for the past 7 years, of course they trust him more with Raw. But perhaps he should've been on SD if Brock ends up there when they move to FOX, assuming they get rid of the Wildcard stuff. Probably not lol

Also, I'd imagine we'd get as much focus on Brock as ever with Heyman in charge lol

I fail to see where this is going to be different than the other times when Heyman and Bischoff have been given creative control. We've seen it before. They get a fancy job title, only to be turned down or overstepped at every decision-making process. It makes it all more than just a bit pointless. Let's see how long it takes for one or both of them to break from their deal after their ideas are flatout ignored...

So I had to look up the wild card thing cause I was clueless. So, every week a few people get the option to hop shows temporarily?

So I had to look up the wild card thing cause I was clueless. So, every week a few people get the option to hop shows temporarily?

Yeah, 4 people from the opposite brand each show. Basically the same 8 people and the same storylines get all the attention both nights now.

Yeah, 14 people from the opposite brand each show. Basically the same 8 people and the same storylines get all the attention both nights now.

Yep. Like back in the good, old Raw SuperShow days

In theory, yes that is what it's meant to be. However, it's just their excuse to have guys show up on both shows.

I fail to see where this is going to be different than the other times when Heyman and Bischoff have been given creative control. We've seen it before. They get a fancy job title, only to be turned down or overstepped at every decision-making process. It makes it all more than just a bit pointless. Let's see how long it takes for one or both of them to break from their deal after their ideas are flatout ignored...

no, now it gives Vince 2 fall guys. the thing is it actually doesn't take care of the complaints past performers pointed out

Archived