WWE 2K20 Roster/Arenas/Titles Step-by-Step

DirtCrit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the deal with the roster divide.....

Eve Torres, Torrie, Victoria, Ivory and Jacqueline are with the current roster but then Kelly Kelly, Kaitlyn, Molly Holly and Chyna are under alumni.

And are these percentages YOUR opinion, or are the 100% non bolded ones confirmed.

What's the deal with the roster divide.....

Eve Torres, Torrie, Victoria, Ivory and Jacqueline are with the current roster but then Kelly Kelly, Kaitlyn, Molly Holly and Chyna are under alumni.

And are these percentages YOUR opinion, or are the 100% non bolded ones confirmed.

Alumni, at the time, were people not employed by WWE, at any form.

Victoria in the current roster might have been an error. Eve is an Ambassador, Torrie/Ivory/Jacqueline are Hall of Famers, with the latter being in the past game; and the former being this year's women's selection.

As I said before, my opinion about who will make the cut and how. As I have also said, the ones bolded are confirmed. The rest is just my "safe bet" opinions of making the cut.

Happy?

UPDATED after Part 1 of Roster Reveal: Tucker, Otis, Keith Lee, Rhea Ripley, Eric Young, Erik, Fandango, Gran Metalik, Harper, Heath Slater, Ivar, Jake Roberts, Jeff Hardy, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jim Neidhart, Jinder Mahal, Karl Anderson, Kassius Ohno, Kyle O'Reilly, Kevin Nash, Lacey Evans, Lana, Lars Sullivan, Lince Dorado, Liv Morgan, Luke Gallows, Maria Kanellis, Mark Andrews, Mark Henry.

UPDATED after Roster Reveal Part 2: Matt Riddle, Mia Yim, Mr. McMahon, Mike Kanellis, Mojo Rawley, Noam Dar, No Way Jose, Oney Lorcan, Razor Ramon, R-Truth, Scott Hall, Scott Dawson, Sin Cara, Rezar, Ricky Steamboat, Robert Roode, Roderick Strong, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Shane McMahon, Shane Thorne, Shayna Baszler, Stephanie McMahon, Tamina, Titus O'Neil, Tony Nese, Trish Stratus, Tyler Bate, Tyler Breeze, Zack Ryder.

Archived