UPLOADED IMAGES NOT LOADING UP IN IMAGE MANAGER

MisterFiendX

I don't?? know if anybody encountered this here, but when I go to retrieve my uploaded images from the Image manager, the contact doesn't show up, it just keep on? loading forever. When I try to download an image regardless, it gives me this error:

"A network error has occurred.
We will display your local image data instead.
Please check your network connection and try again."

Well I checked everything, and its working just fine, the connection is good, Commu?nity Creations is working and lets me download stuff, So what is the problem? Did anybody encountered this problem and knows how to fix it??

Help will be much appreciated.??

Thanks?

I thought it will get fixed by today, but its still the same. I get to see the images now on 2k Image upload site, but on the game its still the same old problem from yesterday. :facepalm:

I uploaded one from the site and went to image manager and the pic wouldn't show up but I downloaded it anyway and it's there in the create a superstar mode but just at the image manager it ain't showing.

The issue is that it doesn't let me download the images at all. It gives me a Network error.

Yeah images wont show up for me either on the uploads, and i can't get any recent uploads to appear on CC, its really frustrating, i hope 2K is aware of this,

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/1138850716007641088

Awesome, nice to see them doing fixes and still working on 2K19 even with 2K20 coming soon, thats surprising, hope it gets fixed soon.

Archived