Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

So, we just found out that one of the developer was one of the moderators in the official Marvel's Avenger ReddIt channel and a lot of the comments mention that their posts criticizing the game just disappeared and now it making more sense... 😱

The one you are looking for is CD_StrumSlinger, the same guy that announced the stream is cancelled last week.

EDIT: One of the mods said Andy doesn't have full permission... limiting his power in Reddit...

Except someone found this: 

Edited by AegisAvenger

This game is finished, I thought things were going in the right direction after Black Panther, but the last month with the promotion of the anniversary being a bigger dumpster fire than the initial release has really been really something to see. I can't see there being any way back for the game. Disney can't be happy, having another of their IP dragged through the mud. 

So much potential wasted! It's not a terrible game overall but the execution in a lot of areas have been pretty off and Crystal Dynamics make themselves seen like huge asses.

I think it would be best if they just stopped everything and moved on because they keep making a mess of things. Haven't played the Guardians of the Galaxy game yet but it doesn't seem great and I don't have much hype for it and they already made some questionable decisions.

Maybe they can keep the game but pass it to new developers and possibly publisher like DC Universe Online, which is still actually going strong after 10 year! They should have never gotten rid of Marvel Heroes Omega

Vince Napoli, Lead Combat Designer (the guy who designed the combat gameplay) left the team...

And this is one of the developers saying reading the bad feedbacks on Reddit hurt him and the info is inaccurate. So he is happy to stay in Discord (where the mods can ban you for being too negative about the game).