Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

Jeb ★

Actually the reason is because the amount of players still playing online greatly reduced and most will just play the popular characters like Iron Man, Thor, Cap over Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Kate & Hawkeye. Which make matchmaking harder because everyone played the same hero. When the Tachyon Anomaly event happened, I remember in the official Discord, this received positive feedback because it was much easier to find online players and start an co-op mission. Even some of them saying this ''revived'' this game. So when it ended, people complained they are back to not finding players to starts an online mission. Then it was made permanent.

Anyway, we finally have footage of Spider-Man. Unlike Widow, Ms. Marvel, ect. who need an object to swing, Spidey web-swing on empty air. Crystal Dynamics lied again, they previously said Spider-Man will have missions with cutscenes like previous DLC heroes and turns out he won't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me? Or does getting 100 vouchers seem impossible to get in a that special Iron Man skin in roughly a month? Even doing the daily mission to get one voucher will only give you 30. you'd have to grind for absolute hours everyday, open every chest in every mission to farm units. 50k of units a month seems crazy to farm. I've only got about 30k after they got rid of the vendor in March. Do you get more playing online with people? Is there a way to farm units quickly? 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, snakebiteSB said:

Is it me? Or does getting 100 vouchers seem impossible to get in a that special Iron Man skin in roughly a month? Even doing the daily mission to get one voucher will only give you 30. you'd have to grind for absolute hours everyday, open every chest in every mission to farm units. 50k of units a month seems crazy to farm. I've only got about 30k after they got rid of the vendor in March. Do you get more playing online with people? Is there a way to farm units quickly? 

I've been reading on Reddit, and if anyone needs help with farming units, change the difficulty to challenge 4, get vault coordinates from the Stark Realities and the Day of the remains (There's two here) and use a flying hero to go around all the chests, don't complete the missions, head back to the Quinjet and repeat. You can farm about 3-5k in units an hour. 

Archived