Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

Jeb ★

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spider-Man! I'm still a believer that PS4 Spider-Man is in the same Universe as this game. Mainly because when at the Avengers Tower he says they are on the west coast, this game the Avengers are in the west coast 

So Sony have confirmed Spider-Man is a Sony exclusive DLC character. I thought that'd be the case but what absolute Arseholes. :lol: I wonder if Microsoft will have an Exclusive DLC?

I'm really excited for Avengers. I've missed having Marvel console games, there's only so many times you can play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2.

I had a Beta code when I pre-ordered last year and I went for the standard edition. 

I just unlocked the Fortnite Hulk hands but turns out I linked my square Enix account to the wrong epic games account, and now the Square Enix website is down, *censored*s sake lol. Beta is alright though, playing as Ms Marvel is fun

I wish in the released game Hulk is a tiny bit faster cause playing as him is kinda tedious lol

I enjoyed it, didn't enjoy it failed every time I tried matchmaking. My main atm is Kamala! She is just fun to play as, 2nd is Ironman, then Widow, then Hulk. Idk I just didn't enjoy playing Hulk that much, a little too slow imo. I love he is played by Troy Baker. Thor and Cap was fun for the VERY little we played as them for the beta. 

I've leveled Kamala the most, and then Hulk. Didnt play much of Widow except during the bridge section 

And the Hulk Hands for Fortnite are so much fun! Its my main harvesting tool now, fun to just punch stuff. 

OH I just remembered ANYONE can get in the Hulkbuster suit. I saw a video on Twitter and it showed Hulk getting in the Hulkbuster. They thought it was a glitch but the makers themselves said this

4 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

If that is the DLC, that's such a let down, I hope they're skins not the actual DLC. 

I wonder if these are free DLC and somewhere down the line they'll bring out a season pass of some sort. A Black Panther and Captain Marvel DLC would make an absolute fortune. 

They will be adding alot more people, so don't worry

7 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

If that is the DLC, that's such a let down, I hope they're skins not the actual DLC. 

I wonder if these are free DLC and somewhere down the line they'll bring out a season pass of some sort. A Black Panther and Captain Marvel DLC would make an absolute fortune. 

The plan is for the game to be supported for years. All dlc characters, maps/locations and story expansions are suppose to be free with the only dlc behind a paywall being certain cosmetics like gear and skins 

I downloaded the beta yesterday evening and got a second code to share with a friend! :)

It is for the PC Version and the beta goes until the 16th.

If you wanna play here is there code (first come, first serve): VETECA-536-FAFUZU-233

To redeam it please go to square enix site and login (if you have no account create one and go back to login and redeem the code): https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/redeem/login?_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_AKzrg9nwaZgtvRVBOhXc2W5yD-Jwym4MPXe8bR0sLs_V0MuqXfU9pgB5mXgjL4HK4zNAA8HTK4gXG9y4P7ueEWU7sVA&_hsmi=93280105&hsCtaTracking=fa0fb038-4087-49a4-b505-f3d40c06c78f%7C0b6563c3-93fc-49f9-86e9-644bcac03905&utm_campaign=Avengers_FY20&utm_content=93280105&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hs_email&version=1

The redeaming will give you a STEAM CODE.

Go to your steam account, select under games ->Activate Product, add the code you received in the field and activate it.

From there you will be able to download the beta and play right after. :)

The game is fun so far, the graphics are really good. Had only a very small lag once when I was playing with Hulk.

Archived