Watch Dogs: Legion

Jeb ★

Man, I'm glad you guys are having fun but I can't lie, I'm really starting to regret my purchase personally. I don't want to go into details while on mobile because fick writing all that up on my autocorrect loving phone but just.. not too impressed on my end.

• 2 weeks later...

Still not all that impressed with the game personally, and if I have to hear the word "fam" one more time i'm going to hunt whoever originated the slang and brand it into their throat.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Shoutout. Plot was alright to me, kinda eh towards the end but it's Watch Dogs lol. Do you plan on getting the season pass?

I might, my friend asked the same thing lol and I told her I wasn't in a rush to buy it asap. 

@Graeme Jonesit really depends on how much you are expecting from the game. I was expecting a few features from Watch Dogs 1 and 2 that weren't in the game but it didn't fully ruin the experience for me.  Lots of exploring though so that's a huge plus for me when it comes to open world games especially for someone who wants to visit London one day.

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

The main story's alright like I said; it has some pretty cool concepts going for it. I enjoyed the gameplay, and imo stealth is very fun here. The fun you get out of the gameplay kinda depends what type of characters you find/recruit.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...