Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Senex Beast

I've never played Dark Souls or Sekiro but combat here is challenging but lightsaber and shit is fun (even though I'm only on the second planet so far lol). Lots of platforming. Saw people say this is Sekiro on easy mode so ?????

Just finished the main story. Freaking amazing

Minor spoilery Gameplay detail

what's y'all favorite lightsaber color to use? Mine's Cyan or Indigo

Story location spoiler

Apparently Ilum planet might be the planet where Starkiller Base is eventually built from Episode 7

Cool little fact, Mark Hamill went from playing a Jedi to playing the Joker, while Cameron Monaghan (Cal) went from playing the Joker (Gotham) to playing a Jedi

I'm not saying those are the only two roles they're both known for :P

Games great so far but it's got some little annoyances. Parry timing seems oddly loose and inconsistent, difficulty doesnt seem to grow gradually but instead spikes heavily, dodge often seems useless, and wouldn't be a souls like without a shitty camera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished the main story. Freaking amazing

Minor spoilery Gameplay detail

what's y'all favorite lightsaber color to use? Mine's Cyan or Indigo

Story location spoiler

Apparently Ilum planet might be the planet where Starkiller Base is eventually built from Episode 7

I just got my copy on Sunday from Amazon. Would of had it sooner but the first stole my copy. Anyway I use Blue double bladed

Started my second playthrough. Gonna spend more time exploring the maps, and have a little more fun with the platforming.

As for lightsabre colour, I went traditional with blue and green. Blue all the way up to the planet Ilum where I changed to green. I also only used the double sabre when fighting a boss. No real point in it, just a bit of RP for me.

As for Ilum, it's been confirmed that it's the Starkiller Base planet. The Empire used it to build the Death Stars and then the First Order used it to build Starkiller.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this game from Gamefly the other day, haven't played much yet but seems fun

And I know It's not Fallen Order and I couldn't find a Star Wars Game Thread so I'll post this here

I'm definitely gonna pick this up, only because its PSVR compatible! And I think this takes place after Battlefront II

Archived