AEW section?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Hey. Just thinking the wrestling section was due a little update. I just don't think the AEW thread feels right in the Indy, Puroresu & Misc section. Meanwhile, let's not pretend I'm not the only one posting in the Impact section nowadays with the occasional news post from someone else lmao

Not that I have to sell AEW to any of you, but it's arguably one of the hottest and most anticipated things in wrestling right now. Just think there's a need for more AEW threads with news coming in almost every day at this point. From weekly Being the Elite episodes, Road to PPV episodes, PPV announcements, signing rumors/announcements, TV deals, UK deals, live events, backstage drama already, etc. It's a lot to keep in one thread and easily gets lost in the shuffle.

I know updates are rare here, all I'm saying is...I don't think anyone will bat an eye if the Impact discussion thread was moved to the indy section and AEW took over their section with all the talk these days. Again, I know how rare updates are here, so no hard feelings if it doesn't happen. Just my suggestion lol

Agreed, AEW is not what I would call indie with a deal with TNT and a millionaire funder. I would love to see it get its own section.. can't be any more dead than Impacts.

Honestly, I wouldn't pull the trigger just yet. Right now it seems to be fine as a single topic. Maybe when Tuesday Night Dynamite or whatever they are going to call their weekly show is up and running we can consider it.

It is fine as a single topic. It would also be fine with it's own section. You're just splitting hairs for no reason.

Change it, it'll be more active than Impact and it's not like changing it back would be too hard a task (I imagine.) Stop being Mr. Contrarian.

Honestly, I wouldn't pull the trigger just yet. Right now it seems to be fine as a single topic. Maybe when Tuesday Night Dynamite or whatever they are going to call their weekly show is up and running we can consider it.

Of course it's you. Why wouldn't it be...

There always has to be one...

Archived