36587705abd40ef46d158ce02a9eecb599e88fa3

Creative criticism will be appreciated.

Mason Ryan Uploaded
85892815.jpg

Ryback Uploaded
75629114.png

Killer Kross Uploaded
54077367.png

Credit to Wr3d for the big back tattoo, and the back trunks logo on attire 2.

Matt Morgan Uploaded

77457234.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These look incredible! Great job on Kross. Those tats must have been a pain to pull off. Great work all around.

Thank you, much appreciated.?

You're welcome. I haven't seen anybody make Kross in this game, so seeing him now is a pleasent surprise.

These look incredible! Great job on Kross. Those tats must have been a pain to pull off. Great work all around.

You're welcome. I haven't seen anybody make Kross in this game, so seeing him now is a pleasent surprise.

I saw a bunch of Caws of him on the PS4 community, but I still wanted to give it a try since I didnt really liked most of them. I'm glad you like it mate.

damn, they all look impressive !

Thanks man, this is much appreciated. I will post an update when Kross is uploaded.

I saw a bunch of Caws of him on the PS4 community, but I still wanted to give it a try since I didnt really liked most of them. I'm glad you like it mate.

Thanks man, this is much appreciated. I will post an update when Kross is uploaded.

Once again, your welcome. I've seen a few of them on CC, but most of them messed up the tats. Yours is the best one I've seen.

Ryback looks good too. My only suggestion is to change the right knee pad. He had another one under it, kinda like EC3, but different. Other than that, it looks amazing.

Once again, your welcome. I've seen a few of them on CC, but most of them messed up the tats. Yours is the best one I've seen.

Ryback looks good too. My only suggestion is to change the right knee pad. He had another one under it, kinda like EC3, but different. Other than that, it looks amazing.

I'm really not sold on ryback right now. I will probably rework his face soon, since something his bothring me there. I will also change the knee pad.

Damn thats definitely the best Killer Kross caw i've seen so far, can't wait for the upload.

Thanks a ton man. It was a real pain to make his face texture since there was no pictures of him looking straight into the camera with a straight face, but I managed to make it work. He should be uploaded soon. ?

Props to you for nailing the tats, trust me, I know how tedious it can be finding good enough references, especially for sleeves. Face looks on-point as well, Great job on Kross!

Yeah his tattoos were a real pain, especially since there is not many good quality references out there, and tattoos really aren't my strong suit.

I'm still not happy with his tattoos, I'm gonna rework them real soon. Thanks for the compliments bro.

Just downloaded Kross and he looks amazing! You absolutely nailed the tattoos perfectly, they look like they was scanned and put into the game by default. Its so good to finally have a Killer Kross with perfect tattoos, so many on CC have horrible tattoo work. And the face is just as good as the tattoos, looks close to a DLC model.

Just downloaded Kross and he looks amazing! You absolutely nailed the tattoos perfectly, they look like they was scanned and put into the game by default. Its so good to finally have a Killer Kross with perfect tattoos, so many on CC have horrible tattoo work. And the face is just as good as the tattoos, looks close to a DLC model.

He even got the new tattoo, which is incredible because it's hard to get a good image of what it looks like.

That's one hell of a compliment, thanks my friend. I worked hard on Mason and Ryback, but Kross was a real pain to make. Glad y'all are happy with the way it turned out.

Has for the missing logo, I reuploaded him, and just in case uploaded the logo whose missing as well.

Please tell me if its alright now.

That's one hell of a compliment, thanks my friend. I worked hard on Mason and Ryback, but Kross was a real pain to make. Glad y'all are happy with the way it turned out.

Has for the missing logo, I reuploaded him, and just in case uploaded the logo whose missing as well.

Yeah its fixed, he has the logo on his trunks now, thanks.

Yeah its fixed, he has the logo on his trunks now, thanks.

Awesome. thanks for notifying me.

Matt Morgan very early face Preview-

39632237.jpeg

Yay or nay?

Looks good, dude. In my opinion, Morgan was vastly underrated. A big man who could talk really well. IMPACT missed a huge opportunity with him.

By the way, here's the sigs and fins for Matt Morgan:

Sig: Chokeslam 9, Reverse Chokeslam 1

Fin: Brogue Kick 2, Shouten/F5-2

Thanks for the feedback and the moveset my man. Matt was quite awesome, I was rotting for him to win the TNA World title at the time. WWE & TNA didn't let him fulfill his full potential and that's a shame.

Here is a new face and attire preview-
D8CnlSOXoAAijPL.jpg
D8CoHdZXsAM1Jx0.jpg
D8CsN_MXUAAZ_LD.jpg

Archived