E3 2019

Mango kid

Xbox had a nice showing. Game pass is a powerhouse. I'm amazed by how much value they keep packing into that. Flight Simulator looks gorgeous. No massive shocks...but a few little surprising moments. Lego Forza looks pretty fantastic. Lol. Project Scarlet sounds like a beast.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never played a Flight Simulator game in my life, wait.. I tell a lie, I played a little of one of them on PC at my uncles house when I was a kid. So, looking forward to that on Xbox.

Also, I can't wait to play The Outer Worlds! Only 4 months to wait thank god. I also can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077!

Oh and Skyrim: Lego Edition! :hqhq:

very little for me. bored me to sleep almost. i already planned on getting Wolfenstein and the two new IPs looked interesting but I wish they had in-game footage. im not moved by CGI trailers

the pacing of this conference was ass. they blew their loads way too early. they lead with Watch Dogs which made it seem like the door was open for the show to end with Splinter Cell, but they ended with a CGI trailer for a new IP people havent been anticipating. i dont get it.

Is anyone else looking forward to the Avengers project reveal in a few hours?

Hopefully we see some substantial gameplay footage and even a release date.

only thing i have left to look forward to. not to contradict my previous post but i hope they show it first because i really dont wanna sit through 12 JRPGs to get to it

I have WD 1 and 2 in my collection. I played a bit of WD1 but never got very far. Then I got WD2 almost to force myself to get back into WD1, but that never really happened. So, WD2 is not even opened. And I kinda did the same thing with the Assassin's Creed games. Lmao. I played a bit of Odyssey...then bought Origins, which I never even opened. Oops. :lol:

The new Star Wars game looks fun, I'll be excited to play it when it comes out.

And I can't wait to see the Avengers game, I wonder what'll be like.

I have WD 1 and 2 in my collection. I played a bit of WD1 but never got very far. Then I got WD2 almost to force myself to get back into WD1, but that never really happened. So, WD2 is not even opened. And I kinda did the same thing with the Assassin's Creed games. Lmao. I played a bit of Odyssey...then bought Origins, which I never even opened. Oops. :lol:

for what it's worth, I really recommend Odyssey lol

im nervous man. ive wanted an AAA Avengers game for so long. im so scared of being disappointed.

man every other game is Final Fantasy

im about to cry this shit looks and sounds amazing

For some odd reason I never asked my parent's about yet, I had the original Final Fantasy 7 on PS1. I was never into Final Fantasy at all. I was playing Sonic and fighting games like SF, MK, Tekken, and the others throughout my childhood. I played the old FF7 game back then and I got stuck at a certain part I can't really remember and I never touched another FF game since. I think I'll grab the remake because the completionist in me demands it. I was familiar with RPG gameplay since I had Pokemon Yellow on GBC as a child but, I was so into fighting games in the 90's and even still today that I didn't really pay much attention to every other gaming genre.

Archived