Ashley Massaro Passes Away

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro has passed away. The former Diva Search Winner and Playboy cover star was in the wrestling promotion from 2005 through 2008, and recently started training for a potential comeback.

As reported by The Blast, Suffolk County Medical Examiner has confirmed her death and that she died earlier today. Officials are currently investigating, but its said that its a non-criminal death and no foul play is involved. However, the circumstance of her death are currently unclear. A rescue call came from her house Thursday morning at 5:23 AM and she was then transported to the hospital, where she later passed away.

We here at Wrestlezone wish Ashley Massaros family and friends all the best during this difficult time.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1092487-ashley-massaro-dead-at-39#OMkbqksB7SJUIB2V.99

Forever grateful she saw what I did last year for Evolution in support of the ppv and the women

From WWE.com

We are saddened to learn of the tragic death of former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro. She performed in WWE from 2005-2008 and was beloved by her fellow Superstars and fans around the world. WWE offers its condolences to Ashleys family and friends.

Wow. Unbelievable. The first WWE Womens wrestler I ever loved. I honestly say that with no exaggeration. I remember seeing her in 2007 and I was smitten. Life is crazy. RIP to her.

So heartbreaking. I loved her during her time in WWE and felt she had so much more to give than she was able to. With proper training and perhaps todays women, I feel she would have been such a huge star. She played the underdog role perfectly. Has me rewatching old RAWs with her and brought me to an old gem, RAW Homecoming, back in 2005. She shined in that match, to have been so green. Shell be missed.

Broooo I forgot I used to watch Survivor just for her man. I was so sad when she got eliminated early. There was some chick from Greece I was friends with on youtube and we used to stan Ashley hard ? man the infancy of my wrestling fandom. Memories. ??

That's way too young to be dying...especially with a child.

Drugs, freak accident, murder, or suicide are just about the only things that could end your life that early in 2019...unless she had a serious condition that no one knew about. Usually when they don't tell you outright, it means drugs (withholding toxicology reports), or suicide (to protect the family's privacy).

Very sad to hear this, I loved her back when she worked for WWE. I voted for her each week during the Diva Search back then. After learning that Ric Flair was in the hospital I had a feeling that we were going to lose another one soon but I didn't think it would be Flair and I NEVER would've thought it would be Ashley. That was far to young to go, r.i.p.

Holy shit! This is nuts. Never expected this, although I faintly remember hearing she was sick several years back? Not sure if a rumor or not but either way.

Ashley was one of my favorites when I first got into WWE. RIP :(

Archived