Will Hulk Hogan Return For 2K20?

Dreamer1084

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On one hand, it could be a very polarizing person to advertise as the big pre-order special attraction, but it's Hulk Hogan...I can already see the commercial for it. Maybe even a Hulk vs Hollywood type deal. The SJW can get over it.

"SJW" never ceases to be a stupid word or make people look stupid for using that.

Anyway, I hope we get an accurate Atomic Leg Drop. Will or would his comeback sequence be a complete one or stop when the opponent is on the rope or standing groggy? Or will it stop after Big Boot or scoop slam? I know he had a comeback that included his finisher as well.

Social justice warriors makes me laugh anytime I hear it, just like it makes me laugh anytime I see one of their cringey, holier than thou posts.

An old white man from the South has the N-word in his vocabulary. Whod have ever thunk it in a million years? Bill Cosby paid for the podium MLK gave the I Have A Dream speech on. Who is the better person? Lol

Social justice warriors makes me laugh anytime I hear it, just like it makes me laugh anytime I see one of their cringey, holier than thou posts.

An old white man from the South has the N-word in his vocabulary. Whod have ever thunk it in a million years? Bill Cosby paid for the podium MLK gave the I Have A Dream speech on. Who is the better person? Lol

Is Hogan better than Bill Cosby? Yeah, but that's a really low bar. He's still a piece of shit.

"SJW" never ceases to be a stupid word or make people look stupid for using that.

Anyway, I hope we get an accurate Atomic Leg Drop. Will or would his comeback sequence be a complete one or stop when the opponent is on the rope or standing groggy? Or will it stop after Big Boot or scoop slam? I know he had a comeback that included his finisher as well.

I would imagine it would stop with the opponent groggy on the ropes, setting up the Signature Big Boot and then the Finisher Atomic Leg Drop.

Hogan is controversial with some people but I don't care and want him in even as a pre order bonus.

He would be running wild in my legends show in universe

Ditto.

He would be a longtime champion in my universe as well. If you don't like him then just don't use him.

I think Hogan will be in.

In what capacity though is the question.

Day one dlc wouldn't be a suprise to me. Nor would having him headline a dlc pack. I could see him on the base disc but only if there was some mode that he was involved in, like a showcase or another million dollar tower.

If he's not in then I won't be all that bothered myself, won't be using him regardless.

• 2 months later...

Archived