Need Help with giving attire certain shades of pink........

JLRAVER08

I'm working on a female CAW's attire and the person I'm creating this for likes 2 particular shades of pink: Hot Pink and Baby Pink, since they isn't a pink template to play with on the game I checked the pink on Bret Hart's attire for help but I'm having trouble getting the RGB part just right.

here's what I tried to copy from the pink in Bret's attire:

Baby Pink (or at least what I think is Baby Pink): R: 214 G:180 B:183 HUE: 6/360

Hot Pink (or at least what I think is Hot Pink) R: 204 G: 105 B: 191 HUE 53/360

when it comes to the RBG I'm a few numbers off and its hard to get to the right numbers on the first try. this is for X-Box One.

Go to Bret Harts attire, and select the first colour you want to use. Go to edit the colour in the main square in the middle but DON'T move the cursor. Save as if you had changed it. Then repeat for the next colour.

The colours should then appear in the smaller squares where your colour history goes.

ok thanks, that worked for the hot pink but when I try to make the baby pink color I have a hard time adjusting the G & the B individually (the other changes when I don't want it to)

Update: scratch that, just used the trick you taught me on Bret's wrist tape (it looks baby pink).

Archived