Question

So I asked a legitimate question in the WWE Network thread and it ended up being removed. Just want to know why since it didn't go against any of the site's rules nor was it spamming. Maybe it was an accident, but if it wasn't then smh. Out of all the other bs that gets posted and not deleted, that was one that did? Maybe it was because I said *hits the blunt*, but I still asked a legitimate question, no troll or spam bs.

So I asked a legitimate question in the WWE Network thread and it ended up being removed. Just want to know why since it didn't go against any of the site's rules nor was it spamming. Maybe it was an accident, but if it wasn't then smh. Out of all the other bs that gets posted and not deleted, that was one that did? Maybe it was because I said *hits the blunt*, but I still asked a legitimate question, no troll or spam bs.

Whatd you ask?

Thanks for checking Jeb :cool:

Dont remember what I said verbatim, but it was something like this

*hits the blunt*

So was Big Show heel during SS 05/when he faced Rey Mysterio on that SD special even though him and Kane were facing heel tag teams?

Only reason why I asked is because I thought about Big Show heel turns and was debating if that counted. Added hits the blunt due to the meme. That's all.

Archived