I wanna go to Wrestlemania

King Homer

I don't really know if this is the right section to post this in, but I'm planning on going to Wrestlemania next year by myself. I'm from the UK and was wondering if anyone from abroad has ever been either alone or with a group. I'm curious on the rough cost of everything as a whole too, I know the travel packages and all that is a thing but I haven't been able to find any information on them so any information regarding that would be appreciated as well!

Well...for one thing, next year is in Florida, which should be much cheaper than, say...NY/NJ...so, that works to your benefit. Of course, it depends what kind of seats you want at the show...but, between airplane tickets, hotel lodging, ticket costs, food and drink, etc...I probably wouldn't plan on spending any less than $1,200-$1,500 USD. Actual packages won't become nailed down until you get close to the date itself...but, yeah...I'm sure it will be over a thousand USD.

Yeah you're probably going to spend a close to 5 to $10,000

Why are you the way you are? Numbers like $5,000 to $10,000 are bogus and asinine.

Cheapest flights from Britain to Tampa are 200. Hotels are roughly 500. Not even a thousand. The lowest travel package (the bronze package) for Wrestlemania 35 was $1175. So either way about a thousand. If you want to attend a multitude of other wrestling events that week/weekend you're probably looking upwards of $30-$100 per ticket. You'll want food and other supplies. However if you just stick with the bronze package and only attend WWE events over the weekend you are looking at spending roughly $1500. Keyword roughly. That depends on how much you eat and drink over the weekend, how much merch you buy and cab fares.

$5000 to 10 *censored*ing thousand? You are absolutely delusional and should need a permit to be able to communicate anyone outside of your handlers.

Cheapest flights from Britain to Tampa are 200. Hotels are roughly 500. Not even a thousand. The lowest travel package (the bronze package) for Wrestlemania 35 was $1175. So either way about a thousand. If you want to attend a multitude of other wrestling events that week/weekend you're probably looking upwards of $30-$100 per ticket. You'll want food and other supplies. However if you just stick with the bronze package and only attend WWE events over the weekend you are looking at spending roughly $1500. Keyword roughly. That depends on how much you eat and drink over the weekend, how much merch you buy and cab fares.

$5000 to 10 *censored*ing thousand? You are absolutely delusional and should need a permit to be able to communicate anyone outside of your handlers.

You can't look at flights right now you have to look at the flights in that time frame which would be Peak Travel season

Cuz if you look at the tickets right now from London to Tampa was probably around the same prices next year it's almost $1,200 for round trip

Because travel packages do not include airfare

Plus it all depends on who's all going with them

But he clearly said he's going alone.

But that could also change between now and then plus I'm not sure the public transportation system in Tampa or how bad it is so you may also need a Rent-A-Car so that's either five to eight hundred bucks depending on how long you're staying plus it's going to be a major event so you know there was Skyrocket the hotel prices for the area

lol dude April is NOT peak travel season. Prices blow up in March for Spring Break and again in late May for Summer, April is a VERY safe travel time.

I like the estimate of 1.5-2 k. You can definitely cut corners and stay at a crappier motel for a few days (stuff like Motel 6/8 or Days Inn is perfect for that). You don't have to spend a fortune on food either if you don't mind eating kinda unhealthy for the tenure of your trip. Tickets are gonna cost you the most, that's for sure. I can't speak on Florida public transport, we've always driven down or rented a car, but most big cities have something.

But that could also change between now and then plus I'm not sure the public transportation system in Tampa or how bad it is so you may also need a Rent-A-Car so that's either five to eight hundred bucks depending on how long you're staying plus it's going to be a major event so you know there was Skyrocket the hotel prices for the area

Shut the *Censored* up. Won't tell you again.

Check out how much it'll cost for tickets, place to stay (AirBnB might be better, esp if it has a kitchen?), and the cost of food as well as merchandise/souvenirs you want to buy or are thinking of buying. Personally, I'd say multiply that by at least 1.5, if not 2, just so you're prepared for any unforeseen cost or problem.

No spring,all of spring is,always consider peak travel time

Sweeet thank you all for your help! It's looking to be a lot cheaper than I expected which is nice, although maybe it won't be because I think I trust Mango Kids advice over everyone elses ;). I wasn't really planning on staying for a few days, I just wanted to get there, watch Mania then go home. I guess that's kinda unrealistic tho.

From the UK, if it was me Id honestly figure $3000 because of the other stuff you will want besides mania tickets; like raw after and the NXT show and HOF, plus any other Indy show, shirt and food money, etc.

Its alwys better to plan for more than less

I feel like everyone saying $1500 is kinda disfavoring you. $3000 is what you really want to save by coming from out of the country. Thats not saying you WILL spend that much, but I would save that much. I live in the states and have gone to several the last few years and spend (granted there is two of us) about $1500 between tickets (WM, axxess, wrestlecon, Indy shows, etc), food, hotel and gas. I would also look at hotels early because one thing MangoKid did truthfully mention was that hotels will skyrocket their prices. The sooner you get a hotel, the better.

From the UK, if it was me Id honestly figure $3000 because of the other stuff you will want besides mania tickets; like raw after and the NXT show and HOF, plus any other Indy show, shirt and food money, etc.

Its alwys better to plan for more than less

NXT, HOF, Raw and Smackdown come under even the cheapest of travel packages. Which this year were $1700 or there abouts.

lmao dude no it's not, April-early May is right in between two peak seasons. Why are you even commenting if you don't know a thing about it?

Oh and Homer, something to consider - Florida is MASSIVE. The USA in general is bigger than a lot of Europeans would think (had a professor from Ireland once tell me how he thought he could take a day trip to Chicago while in NYC for a week because he was so used to the smaller size of Europe), so while you might find cheaper airport connections to say, Miami, definitely fly to either Tampa or Orlando (the latter of which will probably be a cheaper flight, but will still require a 2 hour drive to Tampa).

lmao dude no it's not, April-early May is right in between two peak seasons. Why are you even commenting if you don't know a thing about it?

Oh and Homer, something to consider - Florida is MASSIVE. The USA in general is bigger than a lot of Europeans would think (had a professor from Ireland once tell me how he thought he could take a day trip to Chicago while in NYC for a week because he was so used to the smaller size of Europe), so while you might find cheaper airport connections to say, Miami, definitely fly to either Tampa or Orlando (the latter of which will probably be a cheaper flight, but will still require a 2 hour drive to Tampa).

Let's say I live in Florida so I know there peak times Central Florida peak times are spring so yes the weather is not too hot not too cold

Let's say I live in Florida so I know there peak times Central Florida peak times are spring so yes the weather is not too hot not too cold

And let's say that it still doesn't cost $5,000-$10,000 to travel to Florida during peak travel times, because, it doesn't...

Archived