What all Mania week events are you watching?

Needless to say, there are a shitload of events this week. Whether you're actually going to them, or just watching them on PPV, which ones are you getting down on? Personally, I already bought Josh Barnett's Bloodsport, Impact's United We Stand, and HoG's Culture Clash 19.

The G1 Supercard is hit or miss for me. I'll check out the IWGP Jr triple threat and Naito vs Ibushi at some point...but, probably not right away. Too much of that card is stuff I don't care about.

Stardom American Dream 2019

MLW Rise of the Renegades

MLW Battle Riot II

Wrestlemania Axxess NXT vs NXT Alumni & Women Collide

DDT Coming to America

Impact United We Stand

Hiroyo Matsumoto vs. Nicole Savoy

LA Park vs. Masato Tanaka

Allysin Kay vs. Miyu Yamashita

Just gonna cry into my pillow. Gonna miss all of it, because couldn't get a few days off from work...

You can watch literally all of it on demand. I'm not gonna watch the shows I listed live either. Fite is great because you pay once and you own the show to watch again whenever you want. I just paid for a bunch of stuff to have, because I'm gonna be hanging with friends Saturday night, Sunday all day, and maybe even Monday...so I thought it would be good to have options.

I bought The Collective package on Fite, and plan to watch some other shows besides that. There's like 19 shows I want to watch all together. I booked the weekend off so it's just gonna be a wrestling show binge.

For today I watched the IWTV Family Reunion, gonna watch Bloodsport and if that finishes early I might catch some of wXw. Then I might grab a nap before ISW at 9 and gonna finish the night with either AIW or Impact.

Friday I'm thinking maybe Wrestlecons US vs. The World Show, then Black Label Pro, and I'm gonna try to watch JJSB III Part 1 and NXT at the same time. Not sure how thats gonna go. Then Blackcraft late in the night. I think MLW also has a stream on Friday?

Saturday is possibly the Wrestling Revolver show or the GCW orange Cassidy show. Not much interest in that besides Otani/Gresham though. IWS and then the MSG show. Night ends with JJSB III part 2.

Don't even know if I'm gonna watch Wrestlemania to be honest. This schedule is a lot tbh. I've been so out of wrestling for a long time.

Holy shit, Takeda vs. Lloyd was amazing. Best deathmatch I've seen in a long time. Did not expect something so heavy in a nice venue like that tbh. That Invisible Man stuff is absolute garbage though. Would have loved to have that cut out and give Taka/Cassidy or Gage/Otani another 10 minutes. JJSB3 Pt. 1 was cool overall but it didn't feel special like it did in previous years. Felt like just another show tbh.

Gonna watch some of ISW until Blackcraft comes on now.

RevPro was awesome. Joey Ryan's Penis party was good but *censored*ing weird. Also forgot to mention i mistakenly ran into Regal at Bloodsport and when i finally found my spot on the balcony he was watching the show across from me with Dean Amborse.

I refused to watch Penis Party just on principal.

I'm okay with comedy bits in wrestling...I'm even a fan of things like Interspecies and Kaiju Big Battel, but, there's something about Ryan's brand of "comedy" that I'm just not entertained by as a grown ass man. Only reason I was considering that show for a fraction of a second, is because Neville/PAC was on the poster...then I immediately looked at the rest of it and collectively said nah.

GCW's Orange Cassidy is Doing Something, Whatever, Who Knows was probably the most entertaining show i have ever been to. Just a ton of fun, Teddy Hart reading a children's book, Session Moth was there, a 7 out of 13 falls match, it was basically a adult version of a CHIKARA show. Like i literally stepped away for a drink for three minutes and came back to see that the dodgeball match had destroyed the first three rows of the crowd.

GCW might be the best promotion in America right now, Teddy Hart gave a speech and it was mostly true that there is no promotion where the fans are treated better, all the wrestlers just hang out after their matches to enjoy the show with the fans, some wrestlers who were even on the show were hanging out, the matches are great and entertaining. I really like alot of things Beyond Wrestling is doing but i have never left a GCW show unhappy.

GCW's Orange Cassidy is Doing Something, Whatever, Who Knows was probably the most entertaining show i have ever been to. Just a ton of fun, Teddy Hart reading a children's book, Session Moth was there, a 7 out of 13 falls match, it was basically a adult version of a CHIKARA show. Like i literally stepped away for a drink for three minutes and came back to see that the dodgeball match had destroyed the first three rows of the crowd.

GCW might be the best promotion in America right now, Teddy Hart gave a speech and it was mostly true that there is no promotion where the fans are treated better, all the wrestlers just hang out after their matches to enjoy the show with the fans, some wrestlers who were even on the show were hanging out, the matches are great and entertaining. I really like alot of things Beyond Wrestling is doing but i have never left a GCW show unhappy.

GCW and MLW are the only promotions keeping me interested in wrestling anymore tbh. Had to turn off the Orange Cassidy show after the first match though (Which to be honest I only watched because Allie Kat impressed me in other events over the weekend). Might check out the VOD for Gage/UMB but idk tbh

Archived