“DARK SIDE OF THE RING” wrestling series coming to VICELAND 4/10/New series The Wrestlers 5/22

Ziggy Vercetti

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This plane ride will never fail to upset me hearing about it.
Really shows you the culture that was going on in Wrestling and why more than ever we need to go away from that.

A bit dissapointing that we didnt get new stories because im sure on that plane in every corner shit was going on, but hearing some of the worst things again is still so messed up.
Flair being Flair shouldnt have been excused back in the day and not now.
Lesnar the same, absolutly messed up what he did with Terri.
Honestly, i hope one day the Women have the strength to come forward and speak about every shit that has gone on backstage since the Attitude era...im scared what we would hear, what they all had to endure.

Dreamer can suck a Rotten Banana as far as im concerend.
Your ponytail isnt upsetting anybody you clown, you being a shitty asshole that defends sexual missconduct is what upsets people.

But i had to laugh at the part with Hayes and JBL, the visual of JBL slapping Hayes so hard that he gets knocked out, pleases me.

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

What's the Terri/Brock story?

Brock exposed himself to her in the locker room and Goldust told her not to sell it. And then on the plane, Goldust (they were already divorced at the time) took the mic and drunkenly sang a love song to her so the whole plane could hear it.

It sucks that it seems this shit seems to have happened so much to Terri that she just writes it off as "the boys being the boys."

Guest Fight Me.

One story I'm surprised was left out was Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon wrestling on the plane also. I guess it was just left out due to time and since it was probably the least problematic situation going on there. Especially when Lesnar and Mr. Perfect were doing the same thing on the other side of the plane and breaking shit lol

don’t get me wrong, Brock’s shit is bad but it’s not nearly as bad as it could’ve been if that’s truly all that happened. like flashing your dick is just nasty and weird and i hope he apologized, but Flair’s shit is just vile.

29 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Brock exposed himself to her in the locker room and Goldust told her not to sell it. And then on the plane, Goldust (they were already divorced at the time) took the mic and drunkenly sang a love song to her so the whole plane could hear it.

It sucks that it seems this shit seems to have happened so much to Terri that she just writes it off as "the boys being the boys."

That is something i honestly would be more interested in diving into.
How many Women backstage had to create this mindset of shrugging everything off and going "oh its just the boys playing, ignore it".
Because otherwise reacting or so would have been a bigger problem and more dangerous.
And then you have guys like The Undertaker acting like this time was better and all that.
Who knows what he saw and shrugged instead of standing up and going "Thats enough."

16 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

One story I'm surprised was left out was Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon wrestling on the plane also. I guess it was just left out due to time and since it was probably the least problematic situation going on there. Especially when Lesnar and Mr. Perfect were doing the same thing on the other side of the plane and breaking shit lol

Yeah i guess Vince constantly trying to pin angle on the plane was the least problematic thing that was going on.
We got a big fight of two 6'4 guys that could have caused the plane to have a emergency landing, drunken wrestlers, sexual harrassment etc...Vince trying to outwrestle Kurt Angle on the ground of the airplane seems very tame compared to that.

Im wondering if Dreamer knew about the whole story when they asked him about it or if he was one of those who only heard the "Flair walked around naked twirling his penis around" thing and not the "he forced himself onto this woman" part.

Because then it wouldnt be as bad as it sounds now.
Right now it sounds like the guy excuses Flair forcing a woman to touch his genitals as some kind of joke...and that is way worse than him just being a damn fool who didnt heard the whole story and just gone "Hey its Ric Flair everyone, he does stuff like that hahahah"

Archived