“DARK SIDE OF THE RING” wrestling series coming to VICELAND 4/10/New series The Wrestlers 5/22

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/13/2021 at 4:11 PM, Generations said:

Anyone who says they knew where stuff is in a room like that is full of shit. He might know the general area...but there are literally papers being walked on, on the floor.

Meltzer will get credit from me for knowing a lot about wrestling...but the guy is still a clown.

Not really there are people people who find this organization like that as organized while another person's mind said if something is clean and organized it's more organized some people see organization and chaos and that's how their mind works so it's very possible that he knows where every single thing is in that room

Guest Fight Me.

Dynamite Kid episode was good. Can't help but think they just scratched the surface with how problematic he was. Just scary to see how he slowly lost it, weird how Benoit turned out so much like him even out of the ring.

This episode was the mid-season finale btw, show comes back in September.

I think Benoit must have been a bit of a follower, tbh. I think he tried a bit too hard to be like Dynamite. Not saying he intentionally went of the deep end to mimic him...but, I think he made similar choices that led him to the same place. Being uncomfortable in asking for help or sharing his feelings, etc. I think he followed that legacy a bit too close.  There are positive and negative traits to be learned from everybody. I think Benoit had a difficulty in differentiating those traits.

On 6/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, Fight Me. said:

*Censored* everyone around her for that 2015 doc. All bad influences who got her killed.

Pretty much my exact thoughts.

She didn't seem THAT bad before the doc people sucked her in. Especially that one director who was like "I just wanted to do drugs with Chyna".

Archived