“DARK SIDE OF THE RING” wrestling series coming to VICELAND 4/10/New series The Wrestlers 5/22

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I'm guessing they are going to take a break for a few months before finishing the second considering it's twice as big as usual. They mentioned on a podcast I think with Renee that they only had 4 done by that point.

Finally got around to watching the Brawl For All episode. Russo starting that shit simply because he didn’t like Bradshaw and wanted to see him get knocked out. All the injuries. Being the catalyst to Dr.Death’s short run and what could’ve been. Then Vince bringing in Butter Bean to “punish” Bart when you could’ve just made him a star out of that. I just....lol Stupid ass company man. Stupid.

Anyone who says they knew where stuff is in a room like that is full of shit. He might know the general area...but there are literally papers being walked on, on the floor.

Meltzer will get credit from me for knowing a lot about wrestling...but the guy is still a clown.

11 hours ago, Generations said:

Anyone who says they knew where stuff is in a room like that is full of shit. He might know the general area...but there are literally papers being walked on, on the floor.

Meltzer will get credit from me for knowing a lot about wrestling...but the guy is still a clown.

100%.
Knowledge wise you cant hold a candle to him, but as a person the guy is really annoying and obnoxious.

Guest Fight Me.

Actually watched a vid on this not too long ago before I found out Dark Side was doing an episode on it. This story is just beyond crazy.

That bitch ain't fooling me with her phony crying. Who would even cry about a relationship that ended that long ago?

I don't condone anyone cheating on their spouse...

But...what was that, like 30 years ago? You've moved on from that. And if you haven't I don't feel sorry for you. Lol.

I knew a bit about Collison in Korea because I saw a video about it before but wow it was even more crazy and wild than I thought. I would have been like Flair as well after getting out of the plane when back in the US or maybe even on the plane when knowing we had flown past North Korea.

Archived