“DARK SIDE OF THE RING” wrestling series coming to VICELAND 4/10/New series The Wrestlers 5/22

Ziggy Vercetti

Guest Fight Me.
51 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

I have to ask how the hell did all that shit happen on that plane with Vince and Linda? Like what in the entire *Censored*? How? Lol Like alcohol and etc I get but Jesus. What the *Censored*? I’m baffled.

There have been conflicting reports since then about whether or not Vince was actually on that particular Plane Ride from Hell. Cause everyone remembers the story of Vince and Kurt also wrestling on a plane, but since then people have been saying it was on a completely different flight.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was puzzled why the fight with Kurt wasn’t mentioned. So yeah, that could make sense he wasn’t on it? But the dialogue they used maid it seem like he was. But then the after match JR was like well Vince wants repercussions. And I’m like well surely he was on it? Just a lot to unpack.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Fight Me.

Some news outlets were reporting yesterday that they didn't get picked up for season 4, but it seems THEY GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK.

• 3 months later...

Archived