“DARK SIDE OF THE RING” wrestling series coming to VICELAND 4/10/New series The Wrestlers 5/22

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never heard the Hunter Red story and its *censored*ing amazing how he worked that dude. 

New Jack is *censored*ed up but legit one of my favorite wrestlers ever. Ill never forget around the time of One Night Stand there were a ton of ECW tribute indy show and Jack was on one of them and he cut a promo saying the promoter wanted him to "wrestle" and not do hardcore shit, and after like 3 mintues of "wrestling" he looks at my friend next to me who is cracking up and goes "OH YOU LIKE THIS?!" then goes "*Censored* THIS HIT MY MUSIC." and goes full New Jack. THEN he cuts like a 10 minute rambling promo about anything he can think of and is cut off by the promoter as he starts ohtalking about how Devon Dudley is a rip off bitch.

I liked the Brawl For All; granted I was just a kid. I didn’t take it so seriously or personally as Cornette and JR did. It was something memorable involving guys who weren’t doing much at the time. I’m surprised they didn’t do another one when UFC was massive. To me, it didn’t ruin anyone’s career or badass aura whatsoever. If anything, what killed it was having Bart Gunn face a pro boxer in the end. If he just won the tournament and got a push as a result, it really could’ve made a career for a guy who wasn’t really going anywhere. I wouldn’t mind if they did it now tbh.. The roster is so bloated it’s hard for almost anyone to stand out.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Snuka did that shit. And Vince covered it up. What kind of shit could Vince get into if they happened to investigate further?

Also, just saying, I'd be surprised if Tamina and the Usos will continue using the Superfly Splash after this. But I think it's also important to mention I hope people leave her alone, she doesn't deserve to pay for her father's sins nor lose the spot she's been given lately because of this.

The things Vince has probably done and covered up over the years is probably very disturbing. I wonder if we'll ever hear about them? 

It's mad how the handling of this case and the case with Carole Baskin and her missing husband was so bad and big money was involved. 

That police officer really pissed me off, the way he came across, you could see he didn't care, felt like he almost found it funny, he remembers everything. He may as well have said, "Yeah I covered it up and I don't care." Definitely seems the type of guy that would say "They probably deserved it" he was absolute scumbag. 

I think it's Dino Bravo episode next. 

Guest Fight Me.

My mans did nothing wrong but #proteccthebusiness. ???

I liked the Dino's episode as well, it's just a shame they didn't have more information other than pure speculation about what happened to him. I wish it would've ended up like the Gino Hernandez episode last season and they would've gotten someone Bravo was involved with back then to tell their side of the story.

Guest Fight Me.

Great indeed. I think we'd all love juicy shit like Benoit and Brody every week...but I love that Dark Side has introduced to this whole other world I didn't know about the last few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived