Just some CAWs...

Rami_Sami

Decided I'd give a shot at just posting some CAWs that I've been working on/have finished. Nothing real crazy, but y'know. Would like to hear what people have to say.

Violet Valentine

2egg1o4.jpg

Alignment: Face

Show: RAW

Signatures: Lilac Layout [Paige Turner], Periwinkle Punisher [Nattie by Nature]

Finishers: Shade of Purple [Future Shock], Kiss of Death [Powerbomb Lungblower]

Violet is a spunky fighter with wicked determination. She'll take on anyone that stands in her way, even if it be a friend. She is known to take risks, but keep it all light-hearted and fun. But, if you rub this amethyst gal the wrong way, don't be surprised if you're hit with the Kiss of Death.

Ace Andersen

mcq9at.jpg

Alignment: Heel

Show: Smackdown

Signatures: Chain Cutter [bankrupt], Fresh Kicks [superkick 4]

Finishers: Superiority Complex [s.O.S.], Diamond Stretch [bank Statement]

Ace is a pretty boy all the way from Switzerland. He is known for getting what he wants, when he wants it. New car? Got it. New house? Got it. Championship belt? We'll see...

These next two are moreso real people, sort of alternate realities of them being wrestlers. Listen, it is a long story, heh..

Myah Alanna

1zb7w4i.jpg

Alignment: Face

Show: RAW

Signatures: Stud Strike [shining Wizard 3], Sole Stomper [Curb Stomp 2]

Finishers: Myah Turnover [Litasault], Anarchy Reign [Figure-Eight Leglock]

Myah is a big personality, which some may enjoy, and some may hate. Either way, she is doing her thing, and just how she likes it. She is a sort of thrasher, a rebel sort of girl. She is very impressionable, and some women in the locker room may use that to their advantage.

[face texture credited to Foldy619]

Rami Malek

30bct39.jpg

Alignment: Heel

Show: Smackdown

Signatures: Wraith of Ra [Afterglow Combo], Grasp of Osiris [PTO]

Finishers: Bastet's Fury [Venus Fly-Trap], Anubis Lock [black Widow]

Being an actor, Rami already had a lot on his table. But, he met a man in his life that seemed to be a match made in heaven. But, to his surprise, his mate was affiliated with the WWE. It wasn't something he was completely used to, and it was an adjustment. But, as a push was given to his soon-to-be fiance, he was asked to start appearing as a manager. Things sky-rocketed from there, and it was off. From managing, to wrestling, to a heel turn. [i gave his moves an Egyptian inspiration in the names, on account of him being so. I know he is small too, epitome of a cruiserweight lol ]

[face texture credited to Foldy619]

Feel free to leave questions, criticism, or comments.

very nice work you have here, a nice start :)

Thank you! I appreciate it. :laugh: I've made more than just these four, but I feel they're my strongest at the moment. I'll try to get more photos of them, and maybe even more of the ones I have made.

Some shots from each of their intros. Will hopefully add some better, in-action shots sometime soon.

Violet Valentine

She just uses Dana Brooke's theme and motion, nothing too special. Something just to show that she is pretty, yet lethal. A shot of her titantron can be seen too. "Kiss of Death", same logo on the back of her pants.

20qnius.png

Ace Andersen

e7105y.jpg

Myah Alanna

Wanted to show off her entrance attire as well, made some use of the Alexa Bliss jacket that I like.

euo420.png

Rami Malek

He was the first out of these four for me to make, and he was the first CAW I made in general, just how it was back in 2K18. First shot is just his tron. Gotta be him, you know it. Egotistical heel at it's finest. I'll probably show off more when I get more photos taken. He's pretty much a male Peyton Royce, even uses her entrance motion, heh. I know, outfit is... Showing a lot. But, that is how he is.

241ukue.png

Once more, as above, anything to say is appreciated!

Archived