WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Kofi should go through one last hurdle. Idk how to feel still about E and Woods getting him there. Maybe Handicap match against New Day, but they'll be fired if they go easy on Kofi or something.

Harper and Bray return to help Bryan retain. :hqhq:

Jokes aside...I really want that to actually happen.

Why go back to something Creative already shit the bed with before? I mean Bray was the next Undertaker-level character and they reduced his value on television to where he was like a high end jobber. I was so disappointed.

Harper already proved on Smackdown [for that little period of time] that he could be a definite asset to the roster and to the shows, and not just another filler lackey guy. His promos were good, his matches a d workrate were great..I dont know why they didnt give him more. Didnt he actually win the IC belt or almost? I almost wish theyd do a thing where Bryan and Braun got into a feud somehow and Harper returned as a singles competitor by being Brauns friend/backup to handle Rowan. I think thats a tandem that could raise alotta hell together. I honestly dont know how to salvage and reinvent Bray Wyatt but Im here for it.

I think when you get hurt and miss a lot of work, it is natural to get kind of down and depressed and question your worth to your workplace and whether anyone gives a shit...or how replaceable you are or whatever...I just think its the busiest time of the WWE year and they really havent had the time to map out how theyre bringing Harper back into the fold. I can see him being in the Battle Royal this year though. I dont think someone like him ever has to question his job security after an injury, but hes only human. Everyone seems to like and respect him there. I mean clearly the office does....he always gets good spots, albeit maybe not prominent singles spots. Dude is a workhorse.....a HOSS.

He used to be part of a family, now he's just... a forgotten son.....

No but seriously, Harper spending sometime in NXT would be great. With Black and Ricochet (and Gargano?) coming up and with Ciampa and Lee injured, this would be a good time for him. An actual feud with Dijakovic would be cool.

Lets defend the Raw tag titles a week before Mania and no title match on Mania itself!

Also that crazy Rey & Andrade feud that hasnt had 1 singles match on PPV and has been confined to SD only? Yeah lets run that back on free TV AGAIN and not give them a showcase on Mania instead. ???

All I wanted was Rey vs Almas at Mania man. Even at the expense of Joe holding the belt.

I expect Joe to interfere and make this a triple threat though. Still doesnt change the fact that I wanted one more one on one match at Mania with them going all out.

Lets defend the Raw tag titles a week before Mania and no title match on Mania itself!

Also that crazy Rey & Andrade feud that hasnt had 1 singles match on PPV and has been confined to SD only? Yeah lets run that back on free TV AGAIN and not give them a showcase on Mania instead. ???

All I wanted was Rey vs Almas at Mania man. Even at the expense of Joe holding the belt.

I expect Joe to interfere and make this a triple threat though. Still doesnt change the fact that I wanted one more one on one match at Mania with them going all out.

Almas vs. Mysterio - Hair vs. Mask or Either vs. Title

Archived