WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it'd be cool, I just don't think it's as straightforward as you're saying. Dunne and MM were pretty popular and were used to keep the idea of a UK brand alive whenever they were on NXT, and even that was pretty sparingly. Toni doesn't really serve that same purpose. At most, I could maybe see them doing an NXT vs NXT UK angle down the road.

Now that I think about it, they might just get her on tape during whatever tapings happen over Mania week on the East coast, so that she can appear on an episode or two of regular NXT. Much like Dunne and MM, I just think she is a fantastic representative of what that brand is about. If you ask for my personal preference, then I would say that if Toni is holding an NXT title and Io Shirai is not, then I guess that makes Toni the top womens champion in NXT. See? Matches gotta happen. lol. Im a big fan of Shaynas title run too but Im not sure if they plan on having her keep it.

I feel like Kofi should go through one last hurdle. Idk how to feel still about E and Woods getting him there. Maybe Handicap match against New Day, but they'll be fired if they go easy on Kofi or something.

I feel like Kofi should go through one last hurdle. Idk how to feel still about E and Woods getting him there. Maybe Handicap match against New Day, but they'll be fired if they go easy on Kofi or something.

Harper and Bray return to help Bryan retain. :hqhq:

Jokes aside...I really want that to actually happen.

Archived