WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if he had cashed in on Brock at Survivor Series after Bryan wrecked him? Instead of against Roman at HIAC 2 months before in a straight up match lmao

Imagine if MITB allowed you to go after both world champions.

Imagine if they didn't try so hard to overdo the main event.

You mean like it used to? Rather than it being for "whichever show you're on"....
Yep. Obviously a faulty condition that had to be rectified.

Yeah not a fan of that at all. Added more excitement, and obviously possibilities, when you could go for either championship.

As noted, WWE originally planned to have Asuka defend her SmackDown Womens Title against the winner of the Fatal 4 Way with Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Carmella and Naomi. That Fatal 4 Way was nixed from Tuesdays SmackDown and Charlotte Flair captured the title from Asuka in a surprise win.

WWE had plans for Asuka to defend her title against Rose at WrestleMania 35, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The idea was for this to be Roses rematch from the loss to Asuka at the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view.

The decision was made to make the WrestleMania 35 main event stronger, with Flair taking the title into her battle with Becky Lynch and RAW Womens Champion Ronda Rousey, and remove the SmackDown Womens Title match that had really little interest, from a card that was already overloaded with matches.

As noted earlier today, theres been talk of putting Flairs title on the line in the WrestleMania main event. You can read that report at this link.

https://lordsofpain.net/possible-big-stipulation-for-the-wrestlemania-35-main-event/

Theres still no word yet on what WWE has planned for Asuka and the other blue brand female Superstars, but the 2nd Annual WrestleMania Womens Battle Royal is still expected to be announced next week.

Im being patient with the Asuka situation because I think now is when things are finally gonna start getting good. I can see them doing the shot of the 4HW all holding belts to end Mania and everyone chanting for Asuka. Lol. The narrative theyre painting of Asuka being screwed so the 4HW can get their moment is making Asuka a very, very strong topic on social media right now. Moreso than if she beat Charlotte and kept the belt, tbh..

Im not letting go of the dream... 4 Horsewomen, MMA 4 Horsewomen, Asuka having a group, maybe someone being absorbed into the Riott Squad and just all-out girl gang warfare. Female equivalent of when WWE had all those groups like DX, Nation of Domination, Los Boricuas, Disciples of Apocaypse...I look back on those gang warfare times fondly. Imagine more girl gangs. I hear Ronda might be going away after Mania. Hope not, but it is what it is.

Im being patient with the Asuka situation because I think now is when things are finally gonna start getting good. I can see them doing the shot of the 4HW all holding belts to end Mania and everyone chanting for Asuka. Lol. The narrative theyre painting of Asuka being screwed so the 4HW can get their moment is making Asuka a very, very strong topic on social media right now. Moreso than if she beat Charlotte and kept the belt, tbh..

Im not letting go of the dream... 4 Horsewomen, MMA 4 Horsewomen, Asuka having a group, maybe someone being absorbed into the Riott Squad and just all-out girl gang warfare. Female equivalent of when WWE had all those groups like DX, Nation of Domination, Los Boricuas, Disciples of Apocaypse...I look back on those gang warfare times fondly. Imagine more girl gangs. I hear Ronda might be going away after Mania. Hope not, but it is what it is.

Ok this is a fresh perspective that I can get behind.

Hmmmm that's a very good point in your first paragraph.

Granted WWE had girl gang warfare when they first brought all those girls up. I only remember Team BAD. Lol. But that was more hodge-podge and I want like actual factions. Aside from constantly teasing the 4HW vs 4HW thing, there has never actually been a time where Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bayley were actually a unit for any period of time.

Archived