Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

NXT Discussion Thread

^ This is the scene in every crime movie when the business meeting gets interrupted and they both have a gun to his back. "Now wave and tell Mrs. White that it was nice to see her". "Tell her you really should be on your way..." :lol:

Edited by Generations

I know it's their thing now but I'm kind of fed up with the shot of new talent in the crowd. I'd like to see something different. When's the last time someone had their debut match at a TakeOver? A vignette hyping up an upcoming debut? Even an in-ring segment like Hideo Itami had?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to Kushida.

I know it's their thing now but I'm kind of fed up with the shot of new talent in the crowd. I'd like to see something different. When's the last time someone had their debut match at a TakeOver? A vignette hyping up an upcoming debut? Even an in-ring segment like Hideo Itami had?

Hanson. Rowe. War Raiders.

I dont see the big deal tbh

No they had a Takeover crowd shot.

Ricochet - Takeover New Orleans, I believe EC3 as well.

War Raiders debuted on the NXT after one of the TOs (Brooklyn IV?), crashing a match.

War Raiders debuted on the NXT after one of the TOs (Brooklyn IV?), crashing a match.

Ricochet and EC3 had crowd shots.

reDragon did not

61rxRtf.jpg

Then I guess this is photoshop.

I really hate how things with for Hideo because when he was about to debut, they hyped the hell out of him.

Injury dragged him down

🗣 EXCUSE ME?

Vickie bout to be Aliyah and Borne's manager.

Almost *censored*ed up that Lionsault.

I wish Candice still looked the way she did in PWG. :(

Dream vs. Murphy pls.

🗣 EXCUSE ME?

Vickie bout to be Aliyah and Borne's manager.

Almost *censored*ed up that Lionsault.

I wish Candice still looked the way she did in PWG. :(

Now I really, really, really want this.

Oney just gonna pull up like as if he hasn't been asshole on 205 Live lately. :lol:

I hope we see Danny with him soon.

Candice passing Cole on her way to the ring. :lol: I didn't notice that on Friday.