NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Breezango entrance on point, though I really liked the "Essential Breezango" thing they had going on at TakeOver. I just want them as tag champs ASAP.

Rhea vs Shayna should've been built for TakeOver, sounds way more enticing than Shayna rematching against someone. I want Io to win the triple threat, but I'm not too keen on any of the three getting another shot so soon after their last ones.

Dream's really dropping to Roddy, huh? Kinda sucks, no interest in Roddy as a champion, only as a challenger.

This guy Jordan Myles really did a Naruto run for a suicide dive. Not a fan of his "I'm a weeb, but grown up" shtick. Cole looked like a champion the entire match though.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breezango entrance on point, though I really liked the "Essential Breezango" thing they had going on at TakeOver. I just want them as tag champs ASAP.

Rhea vs Shayna should've been built for TakeOver, sounds way more enticing than Shayna rematching against someone. I want Io to win the triple threat, but I'm not too keen on any of the three getting another shot so soon after their last ones.

Dream's really dropping to Roddy, huh? Kinda sucks, no interest in Roddy as a champion, only as a challenger.

This guy Jordan Myles really did a Naruto run for a suicide dive. Not a fan of his "I'm a weeb, but grown up" shtick. Cole looked like a champion the entire match though.

It's actually *censored*ing pathetic is what it is.

First hour of NXT to air live on USA Network and second hour to stream live on WWE Network on Sept. 18 and 25

The historic debut of WWE NXT on USA Network is fast approaching, and WWE.com has you covered with important details on how to catch all the action of the first two live episodes.

The episodes on Wednesday, Sept. 18 and Sept. 25, will air as follows:

- The first hour will air live on USA Network starting at 8/7C

- The second hour will stream live on the award-winning WWE Network at 9/8C. The second hour will then be immediately available for on-demand viewing on WWE Network.

Already announced for the Sept. 18 episode is a huge NXT North American Title bout between champion Velveteen Dream and challenger Roderick Strong of The Undisputed ERA, as well as a Triple Threat Match featuring Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Mia Yim to determine the next challenger to NXT Womens Champion Shayna Baszler.

Don't miss out on a second of the action when the gold standard in sports-entertainment goes live later this month!

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/nxt-usa-network-wwe-network-sept-18-25?sf218837268=1

Split. First hour live only on USA, second hour live and on-demand only on the Network. The first actual two-hour USA live show will be on October 2nd, same day as AEW's first TNT show. Apparently they're doing this because of the series finale of Suits

20190904-Rookies-Split-bdfc0181e55bfe99a

Second-generation luchador Jorge Bolly — better known to ring fans by the aliases El Hijo del Fantasma and King Cuerno — has arrived at the WWE Performance Center.

The 198-pounder from Mexico City boasts two decades of in-ring experience. A veteran of Mexico’s CMLL and AAA promotions, Bolly has held singles and trios titles during his career, and he won AAA’s Antonio Peña Cup in 2017. The son of legendary luchador El Fantasma, Bolly is proficient in classic lucha libre techniques, combining speed and aerial maneuvers, including arguably sports-entertainment’s most daring tope suicida.

Bolly isn’t the only new signee to be announced. Also joining the WWE Performance Center is Edgar Lopez, also of Mexico. Standing 6-foot-4 and weighing 250 pounds, Lopez played football on the Monterrey Institute of Technology’s Borregos Salvajes squad, where he served as the offensive captain. WWE talent scouts discovered Lopez during last December’s tryout in Santiago, Chile.

Last month, the WWE Performance Center welcomed nine new signees, including EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory and former Mae Young Classic competitor Santana Garrett.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/jorge-bolly-edgar-lopez-join-wwe-performance-center

20190904-Rookies-Split-bdfc0181e55bfe99a

Second-generation luchador Jorge Bolly better known to ring fans by the aliases El Hijo del Fantasma and King Cuerno has arrived at the WWE Performance Center.

The 198-pounder from Mexico City boasts two decades of in-ring experience. A veteran of Mexicos CMLL and AAA promotions, Bolly has held singles and trios titles during his career, and he won AAAs Antonio Peña Cup in 2017. The son of legendary luchador El Fantasma, Bolly is proficient in classic lucha libre techniques, combining speed and aerial maneuvers, including arguably sports-entertainments most daring tope suicida.

Bolly isnt the only new signee to be announced. Also joining the WWE Performance Center is Edgar Lopez, also of Mexico. Standing 6-foot-4 and weighing 250 pounds, Lopez played football on the Monterrey Institute of Technologys Borregos Salvajes squad, where he served as the offensive captain. WWE talent scouts discovered Lopez during last Decembers tryout in Santiago, Chile.

Last month, the WWE Performance Center welcomed nine new signees, including EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory and former Mae Young Classic competitor Santana Garrett.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/jorge-bolly-edgar-lopez-join-wwe-performance-center

Been waiting :D

That was cool. I want to like Dex Lumis, but his tournament match was so damn lame.

He's capable of a lot more. Just look up his work as Samuel Shaw when he was obsessed with Christy Hemme, and the feud with Mr. Kennedy/Anderson.

That was so horrible though :lol:

That was cool. I want to like Dex Lumis, but his tournament match was so damn lame.

He's capable of a lot more. Just look up his work as Samuel Shaw when he was obsessed with Christy Hemme, and the feud with Mr. Kennedy/Anderson.

That was so horrible though :lol:

I didn't mind it. It shows that he could be a creepy character.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived