NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is the product already PG, it has also been airing on television in several countries already, without any issue

The idea is if NXT goes to FS1, it would 1) be two hours long and 2) Vince would want to get involved since it would be in direct competition against AEW on cable in the US.

Afaik the 2 hours is just a rumor and Vince McMahon will soon be busy with the XFL. He's not going to be able to micro-manage three different brands, with different rosters, while building up the XFL. Just not possible from a time perspective. And just like Heyman and Bischoff became Executive producers for Raw and SmackDown, I can't see Triple H NOT being the same for NXT

Afaik the 2 hours is just a rumor and Vince McMahon will soon be busy with the XFL. He's not going to be able to micro-manage three different brands, with different rosters, while building up the XFL. Just not possible from a time perspective. And just like Heyman and Bischoff became Executive producers for Raw and SmackDown, I can't see Triple H NOT being the same for NXT

That's the idea. Not saying I fully back it or believe it. But I also won't say that it's not in the back of my mind either. lol I like the way NXT is right now and I don't want a single change to the format they've perfected.

...Not only that, but WWE has filled to the brim with so many talented stars that it's hard to really push and expose everyone all at once. You can only give so many stars TV time and limelight - and almost everyone seems to be super talented. That's why I don't understand some fans' mindset when it comes to them thinking WWE choosing not push certain people. Not everyone can be a champion at once; and with that, it's gonna come at the expense of some other talented star getting pushed back in favor of someone else who may be as, more, or less talented than the guy or girl before them. At that point, I think it'll boil down to a certain appeal rather than ring skills when it comes to deciding if he/she will get any sort of real success.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived