NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over on NXT UK, I really hope we see Trent Sevem win the real Cruiserweight title lmao

Although Curt Stallion versus Jordan Devlin sounds good too. They've got a lot of options for whenever they decide to crown an undisputed champ.

Hmm Kross bout to drop 60 lbs too and go after Santos? ???

Hmm in 2K they should just copy/paste the Suicide Dives they have into corner OMGs to creat dives off to the corner like that.

Hmm this Kross/Legado Del Fantasma stuff is confusing. They turning Kross face?

Bolly-Rise Rules.

Ya know, not huge fans of em, but you would think they'd give Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boyz another go on Raw/SD after 20 million people just watched them on Superstar Spectacle lol

Gargano/Almas blowing up on Twitter from this. And I can't help but remember how I was there live but unfortunately I was so distracted for most of the match by this smoke coming from the stage and seeing crew tryna fix it or something. :lol:

there was something so ridiculous in that Grimes promo, and borderline cringey, but at the same time had a feel of some classic old school gimmick :lol:

cool how he implemented that stuff due to the "to the moon" catchphrase. it fits the character too. 

btw... I haven't had the time to properly get eyes on NXT in last few weeks... so, why is Kross fighting Escobar? 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived