Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

NXT Discussion Thread

Poor Anthony Greene got "Andrew" chanted at him last time so they changed his name completely lol Austin Gray isn't so bad.

Ciampa's new jacket is too clean.

Edited by Fight Me.

17 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Poor Anthony Greene got "Andrew" chanted at him last time so they changed his name completely lol Austin Gray isn't so bad.

Close enough lol

Mansoor undefeated in Saudi and 205 Live. GOAT.

His One Winged Angel/Murphy's Law goes crazy.

Curt Stallion went into 2K and picked the generic Adam Cole trunks without the logos lol

Edited by Fight Me.

205's Fatal 4/5 Ways are goated so this is quite fitting for this milestone.

Out of those in the graphic, I see the five in the middle from Daivari to Swerve being in the match.

I also would wanna see some alumni next week.

I like the idea of the 205 OGs feuding with every new signing or addition from NXT onto the brand. Though it would probably work better as a stable. Got Nese & Daivari already, Brian Kendrick would be a good addition if they didn't just turn him face again. And I think the Bollywood Boyz could fit but still do their own thing.

Edited by Fight Me.

Goddamn, I forgot all about Gable's short (lol) run on 205 Live. I'll never forgive them for bringing him in for 2 appearances, just to send him back to SD to do the Shorty G shit. He legit killed both times, reminded everyone how good he is, and then they buried him. What the *Censored* lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

They had Priest drop the title for this?

Escobar had so much promise early on when he debuted but now he’s so cold to me.

That was awful. Escobar was standing there waiting FOREVER for that move. Terrible.