NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, they could've maybe done the Ironman match as the show opener, half an hour of whatever, then had Cole/Finn close the show. But again, I get it. Need a reason for people to tune in next Tuesday lol

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Honestly, they could've maybe done the Ironman match as the show opener, half an hour of whatever, then had Cole/Finn close the show. But again, I get it. Need a reason for people to tune in next Tuesday lol

See, this is one of many reasons why the USA network era has not been as good as the WWE Network era, you get this kind of booking.

So instead of doing a tepidly, cheaply booked 60 min Iron Man match that entails the sudden death to be directly after the match because that’s how sudden deaths naturally work — what I would have done was bring back the Final Four match type and then do the Cena/Batista double elimination spot. It’s a match type we haven’t seen in forever, so it’s fresh and eye catching. It doesn’t have to be an hour long. And the finish isn’t as cheap because it’s not a sudden death, it’s a spontaneous match to fix an issue that no one foresaw, so booking it a week later is less problematic. To me this would have been way more satisfying than what we got.

Tehuti Miles was basically the new VD on 205 Live and now he got repackaged and fed to Dream for no reason lol

KUSHIDA!!!!

Well, Imperium...kinda hard to make Breezango the shortest reigning champs when Moustache Mountain only held em for 2 days. :hqhq:

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived