NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Austin Theory is back... Ok... So they’re not going bring up why he left Rollins, huh...

There are bigger issues at hand with Theory lol

Just watched the Deonna-Grace Knockouts Ironman match last night. I hate these Ironman matches that don't have any points til the last couple of minutes. I hope this one isn't like that.

I know he already had it earlier, but Dango is scaring me with the shoulder tape. Hope he can stay healthy for this reign.

4 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I'm sorry what? Lol

I hate watching Ironman matches where nobody scores points until the end? It's kinda like what's the point of the stip at that point lol

It's good every once in a while but I feel like they all do it.

6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I hate watching Ironman matches where nobody scores points until the end? It's kinda like what's the point of the stip at that point lol

It's good every once in a while but I feel like they all do it.

Oh my dumbass was thinking of a match where pinfalls didn't count towards points until the last 10 minutes or something ?

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was worth staying for Maverick now lol Seems like they're just having him stick around as a good hand. He could be a great manager again but for who? EC3 was the only dude I was interested in Maverick managing again lol

Could we get 2 heel turns in one night? Lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived