NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that was the first match between Lee/Dijakovic I didn't like that much. Don't get me wrong, it was obviously still petty good, but they've set their own standards so high that when it falls short of them, it's disappointing :lol: 

Io/Tegan was great. Let's see how Io/Dakota works as a feud.

if he would stop clenching his teeth so goddamn much I would understand him the first time, and wouldn't have to listen to what he was trying to say for about 10 times. Can you guys "guess" the language? 

His "crazy eyes" and teeth clenching for literally every second he is on screen is supper annoying and of putting. I remember people having problems with Wyatts "fake laugh" years ago, but this is hundred times worse. 

yeah. 

I didn't know about his Croatian heritage until he started wearing croatian coat of arms on his gear in NXT. I even remember he used the national anthem as an intro to his theme song. But they dropped it after a couple of weeks.  

Kross’s “promo” style doesn’t bother me. He’s been on TV for what, 2 months and maybe for like 5 promos? If he’s still doing the exact same thing a year from now. Yeah, I’ll agree. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived