Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

NXT Discussion Thread

This was a great episode. AND KEITH LEE DESERVED IT!!! Crazy how like a year ago I didn't care for him at all, and now I popped like hell watching him win this.

Congratulations to Keith. He was the right man to dethrone Cole. I wonder if this means Kross or someone else is gunning for him.

I know he'll probably beat Lee soon enough, but I'm glad Kross wasn't the one who beat Cole. It'd feel a bit hollow.

Give Ciampa or Priest the belt, Keith Lee is dull 

Also, random, but I just read something about how they're using Robert Stone to parody Tony Khan. Probably a stretch, but I can't unsee it now lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Doubt anyone cares or noticed, but the mystery of Swerve’s long dreads have been cleared for me. 18F2182C-52D7-43B2-BA6F-166D583A94CA.thumb.jpeg.39307abc4a53d3149f301d18eacdceb6.jpeg

A little bit after he debuted on 205 Live, I noticed he had long dreads, seemingly out of nowhere. I was wondering if he got some faux locs/extensions put in, but clear he did. His hair when he debuted in NXT was like dreads in the front, but like a fro-hawk in the middle/back. So I guess next time we see him on TV his hair will be short again in this style. 

Edited by Bushy.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Also, random, but I just read something about how they're using Robert Stone to parody Tony Khan. Probably a stretch, but I can't unsee it now lol

Figured he was a parody of somebody since they dropped him from Chelsea lmao

Meltzer and Alvarez are adamant it's a parody of Khan, but there are many who aren't entirely convinced since the character predates AEW. The character sucks regardless.

Yes, although I'm not sure how different the design of the new belt is-- I heard/read that it's similar to the current one, just bigger.

4 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

What is Stone’s ethnicity? Italian ?

He's from here in Jersey and he had the Jersey Shore gimmick in TNA so maybe. :hqhq:

He was like a gym teacher the next town over to me. My friends didn't *Censored* with TNA like that, but I swear they all know somebody who knows him and thinks they could get free meet and greet for us. I'm a fan but I never felt interested. Feels like a bother lol

*Censored*, my DVR wasn't recording for some reason. And I don't like starting shows late so...guess I'm watching this later lol

47 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

He's from here in Jersey and he had the Jersey Shore gimmick in TNA so maybe. :hqhq:

He was like a gym teacher the next town over to me. My friends didn't *Censored* with TNA like that, but I swear they all know somebody who knows him and thinks they could get free meet and greet for us. I'm a fan but I never felt interested. Feels like a bother lol

I know someone who knows him.😑😑

Def can't get a free meet and greet tho.