NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Alvarez mentioned they're getting offered a fraction of what they were making. So not sure how many people would bit, but I can see a few coming back.

Adam Cole is staying, it's not like they treat him like shit lol

Also, Meltzer and Alvarez noted during the finals, they stopped using the word "interim." So they think Jordan Devlin may have been secretly stripped of the title and Fantasma may be the official champ now.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Also, Meltzer and Alvarez noted during the finals, they stopped using the word "interim." So they think Jordan Devlin may have been secretly stripped of the title and Fantasma may be the official champ now.

Supposedly Cole is about to be called up to RAW

and there is audio going around of Road Dogg saying yeah hes an amazing wrestling but hes really small and that if he had a body like Kross he would easily be champion. 

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Watching 205 Live now and they're showing a replay of Fantasma/Maverick as the main event. They got Byron and Graves out here not using the "interim" either. It's gone from all the match card graphics, the commentators haven't said it once and the ring announcer said a new champion will be crowned. Crazy, they really did Devlin dirty if they took it away from him like this.

Looking back, I feel for Fantasma too. His win didn't feel like a "moment." Felt like a generic cutscene in universe mode and then he just kinda left before it became Drake's moment. Definitely happy for Drake but yeah lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived