NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Thatcher is definitely betraying Riddle and rejoining Imperium, right? Maybe even be the temporary leader until WALTER is able to fly back.

LET'S GO IO. ? What was the point of that briefcase of Io was never gonna be seen with it again lmao

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Always hated that Springboard DDT finisher cause I can't set it in 2K. ?

I like how Cornette went off about AEW doing the removed turnbuckle pad spot and not causing a DQ and NXT just did it too lol

I don't mind the new theme as much as I do hus new attire. It's shit compared to his previous attire and the colors are too face like if that makes sense. But knowing Johnny, he's gonna wear it every single week for the next few years besides on Takeovers lol

Are you talking about the spot where Lance Archer repeatedly slammed Dustin’s head in the exposed turnbuckle while the ref watched?

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Yeah, that should have been a DQ. The ref saw him do that.

I agree, just seems the same rules should apply here. Granted it was repeatedly done so maybe that's why Johnny got away with it lol

2 minutes ago, X-zero said:

Guess who has got a shiny new Visa.

Rhea said those reports were false and that she was still in the US. There's a travel ban anyway so no way they could've sent her home and back lol

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived