NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kushida keeps doing the Avalanche Sakuraba Lock and wonders how he got injured last time lol

Would anybody even be mad if they just crowned a new champ and renamed Devlin's title the NXT UK Cruiserweight championship? I just want everyone to be champ. ???

Bruh, Fantasma already kinda has a similar look to Gran Metalik, now they share a finisher too?
Kinda bummed he and Gallagher didn't do more. Heard a lot about Hijo, and I know Jack is great, but the match was just generic heel goes after mask formula. 

Heart goes out for Drake, that emotion he's showing...oof.

Damien Priest's villain laugh is amazing. I'm all in on him beating Lee just so we get to hear more promos from him.

Heel Candice looking bae. Her points were valid.

That new girl was Jessi Elaban right? Didn't like her in the MYC, seems a bit better now.

UE entrance is weird af without a crowd. 

Byron's "I must be trippin' or something" as Tom is trying to explain shit was hilarious

Fantasma used that finisher in Lucha Underground and AAA as well. I think Metalik uses the Springboard Swanton/Elbow anyway whenever he does get the rare chance to win. Other than that, I don't think they look very similar at all...they just both wear masks. :lol:

I feel like if Tony Nese can get away with the Dudebuster as his finisher for a min, Fantasma could go back to this? I know it's basically a Tombstone, but a guy can dream. ?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived