Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

NXT Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I thought they were gonna put this match in Mania for a second lol

its odd

triple h was defs trying to say that :lol:

25 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Can someone just reply to this and let me know if we had an actual episode this week, or just the same thing as last week?

Actual episode

I like the idea of just giving Garganno and Ciampa the whole arena to do whatever the *Censored* they want...

But it's probably just going to lead to Killer Cross interupting it in the end, and we are not gonna have a winner of the feud again.

Hopefully he just picks the pieces of it or whatever. Really not interested in that dude. I tried watching his match with Brian Cage, and it was like I was watching those green and red dudes when you make your moveset in the game. 

Austin Theory annoys me. Dude talked so much that match, just feels like he's trying too hard. Was so glad my mans Breeze kicked him in the face and out him down.

I MARKED HARD FOR IO. I was kinda annoyed thinking either Xia or Aliyah were gonna get the spot, so I was hyped when her music hit. Ladder match looking pretty good except for Mia Yim.

Dakota or Deonna to win next week plz. I guess I'd accept Shotzi, but I really want one of em to get it. Probably Dakota, but maybe Deonna can at least have a great showing?

That new tag team looks kinda ass, but I'll wait til I see an actual match.

Gargano/Ciampa promo was good. Hope that Kross dude doesn't ruin their match.

The main event segment literally was about it being the last time ever and, most importantly a "empty building". It's not even going to be in Full Sail or the PC