NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah, I loved the whole show. Just finished it. One of my favorite episodes in a while. Ending wouldve been perfect if Io won. I love Belair, but damn everyone wanted Shirai.

I am also a Shotzi Blackheart Stan now. I absolutely LOVE her look. She looks like a very creative CAW lol. Glad she got a big spot at the end there.

Very good week for wrestling overall. My other favorite Buddy Murphy had another killer with Black and is now main event spot bound. So happy with wrestling atm.

Edit: Listening to the Observer now. Im assuming Meltzer is gonna shit on Belair saying shes too green and it shouldve been Io lol

I blame the Fail Sail fans for cheering Io so much. You can't have Rhea feud with a heel that is being cheered like a babyface.

Shayna's elimination would have been so much better if Shotzi wasn't eliminated immediately after she took Shayna out. That was so stupid.

I dunno how I feel with a Belair win. I love her, but she will lose... again. And that sucks.

Maybe she about to get that fairwell moment?

Becky didnt ever win the NXT title.

Id be fine with her moving to Raw or SD. Those shows could use her more than NXT does.

Never though I'd see a Half Nelson Driver in WWE lol (Swerve)

I blame the Fail Sail fans for cheering Io so much. You can't have Rhea feud with a heel that is being cheered like a babyface.

Doesn't Belair get cheered the same way? I guess not as much as Io though

Belair is fine for her first feud really.

Takeover: Portland is only a month away anyway. I'm sure she will have a bigger match during WM weekend.

First feud? She's literally had title matches at Takeover before.

Belair is fine for her first feud really.

Takeover: Portland is only a month away anyway. I'm sure she will have a bigger match during WM weekend.

First feud? She's literally had title matches at Takeover before.

I meant for Ripley as a champion.

Finally got around to watching this weeks episode, it was so great all around!

Both tag matches were LIT. Shocked Time Splitters lost but glad GYV are getting to shine. Riddle/Dunne were also insane for their first time teaming.

Cruiserweight triple threat was great. Everyone looked good and I'm happy for Swerve getting a title shot, dude honestly deserves it with how crazy his matches have been. If my boy Breeze is sticking with the cruisers for a minute, then he's gotta expand his moveset a bit. He felt a little out of place with Lio and Swerve moving around at 200 mph, and while obviously that's not his style, it'd be cool to see him bring something new to the table in the ring as a way to combat their crazy agility. He threw in a German which was cool, but gimme more.

DIY vs Moustache Mountain gonna be WILD. *censored* whoever's booing Johnny at Full Sail.

Battle Royal was great. I think everyone was booked very well in it. But...man, you really not gonna have Io win? I like Bianca fine but...I'm much more excited at the prospect of Io vs Rhea/Toni.

Edit: Also, it's amazing how about 6 months ago, I did not give two shits about Keith Lee. Even after that first Dijak match, I just didn't care about him. Now, they've turned the man into a star, and I popped so much when he showed up in that outdoor scene. Booking done right. (Now just change his theme).

Edit: Also, it's amazing how about 6 months ago, I did not give two shits about Keith Lee. Even after that first Dijak match, I just didn't care about him. Now, they've turned the man into a star, and I popped so much when he showed up in that outdoor scene. Booking done right. (Now just change his theme).

100% agree with this.

I wasn't big at all on Lee but that Survivor Series weekend was amazing for Lee.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived